Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Autumn Garden, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Teck, what is the name of the man who the Nazi's are looking for?
2. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
(a) Successfully settled a strike.
(b) Had his throat cut.
(c) Went into politics.
3. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
(a) A gun.
(c) The body of Mossie.
(d) A bottle of whiskey.
4. How much money does Kurt have in his briefcase?
5. Approximately how old is Julie?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says, "Man has learned to make man comfortable"?
2. What game does Fanny enjoy playing with Teck?
3. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
4. Why isn't Andrew as upset as he might be over losing Julie?
5. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)