|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how is the Farrelly country house from Washington, D.C.?
(a) 10 miles
(b) 30 miles.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 15 miles.
2. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Augusta, Georgia.
(b) Callom, Ohio.
(c) Independence, Missouri.
(d) South Bend, Indiana.
3. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(b) Easter and Mossie.
4. Who tells Regina that Horace has clipped her wings?
5. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
(a) A shot.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A cry.
(d) A knock on the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sol Fowler?
2. How long was Horace gone?
3. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
4. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
5. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)