Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
2. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
(a) The kitchen at the school.
(b) Mrs. Tilford's living room.
(c) Karen's bedroom.
(d) The living room of the school.
3. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
4. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
(a) For all the days to come.
(b) Your animals weren't touched.
(c) Get out.
(d) People say a lot of things they don't mean.
5. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By threatening to hurt her.
(b) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
(c) By promising to give her money.
(d) By promising to be her best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
2. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
3. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
4. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
5. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)