Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
2. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
3. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
(a) That she is a witch.
(b) That she has eight fingers.
(c) To stop staring.
(d) Not to ever come back.
4. What time is it supposed to be when Act III of "Days to Come" begins?
(b) 4:30 p.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
5. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
(b) Mrs. Wells.
(c) Miriam Munn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
2. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
3. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
4. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
5. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)