|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Birdie's mother get an autograph from?
2. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
(a) Three years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Five years.
3. Who does Ben refer to as a drunken crook?
(a) Dr. Seckles.
(c) Captain McMullen.
4. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
5. Where does Sara arrange for a flight to?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New Orleans.
(d) El Paso.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
2. in "Watch on the Rhine," who claims that his "soul doesn't have to be so nice and clean"?
3. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
4. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
5. Who says, "you're both being very gay with my money"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)