|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
(a) Firth's daughter.
2. in "Watch on the Rhine," who claims that his "soul doesn't have to be so nice and clean"?
3. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Andrew and Firth.
(b) Whalen and Firsth.
(c) Ellicott and Andrew.
(d) Cora and Julie.
4. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
(a) The kitchen at the school.
(b) The living room of the school.
(c) Karen's bedroom.
(d) Mrs. Tilford's living room.
5. What relationship is Regina to Oscar and Ben?
(a) She is their sister.
(b) She is Ben's spouse.
(c) She is their niece.
(d) She is their cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
2. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
3. Who is Sol Fowler?
4. When Ben Hubbard first appears in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest," who is behind him?
5. How long did Horace wait before telling Regina that Leo took the bonds?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)