|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
(a) Went into politics.
(b) Had his throat cut.
(c) Successfully settled a strike.
2. What does Fanny plan on she and Kurt playing for Babette's birthday party?
(a) "The Clock Symphony."
(b) Beethoven's "Ode to Joy."
(c) Mozart's "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.".
(d) A Chopin Nocturne.
3. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
(a) When she refuses to marry him.
(b) When she greets him.
(c) When Karen leans over to kiss him.
(d) When she says good-bye.
4. How old is David Farrelly?
5. How many years after World War I did the incident that Kurt refers to of five hundred Germans walking through Madrid streets occur?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
2. What does Birdie want with the profits that her husband talks about?
3. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
4. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
5. Who hasn't had a day of happiness in 22 years?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)