|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
(b) Mrs. Tilden.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
2. Where does Sara arrange for a flight to?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) El Paso.
(d) New Orleans.
3. According to Fanny, who is in California?
(a) Her niece, Birdie.
(b) Sara's husband.
(c) Her friend, Jenny.
(d) Her sister, Agatha.
4. Where is the setting for "Little Foxes"?
(a) A small town in the South.
(b) A large city in the South.
(c) A small town in the Midwest.
(d) A large city in New England.
5. What's going to happen over Horace's dead body?
(a) Selling his home.
(b) Regina moving to Chicago.
(c) Leo and Alexandra marrying.
(d) Investing in the new business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
2. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
3. How long was Horace gone?
4. Anise recalls when Fanny went into labor with Sara. What was Fanny doing when labor started?
5. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)