|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Agatha?
(a) One of the students.
(b) Martha's aunt.
(c) The Tilford's maid.
(d) The grandmother.
2. What is the name of the outlaw radio station in Europe in "Watch on the Rhine"?
(a) Fascist-free Radio.
(b) Free Radio.
(c) Radio European.
(d) Anti-Fascist Underground Radio.
3. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
(a) A telephone.
(b) A shot.
(c) A knock on the door.
(d) A cry.
4. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
(a) Rodman living room.
(b) Rodman kitchen.
(c) Strike office.
(d) Whalen's room at the boarding house.
5. What did Birdie's mother used to give her elderberry wine for when she was young?
(a) A cold.
(b) Stomach cramps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ben refer to as a drunken crook?
2. Who is Miss Sincee?
3. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
4. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
5. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)