|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company that the Hubbard siblings want to invest in?
(a) Marshall and Hubbard, Cotton Manufacturers.
(b) Hubbard Sons and Marshall, Cotton Manufacturers.
(c) Hubbard, Giddens and Marshall, Cotton Mill.
(d) Hubbard and Giddens Cotton Mill.
2. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Augusta, Georgia.
(b) South Bend, Indiana.
(c) Callom, Ohio.
(d) Independence, Missouri.
3. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
4. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He's her uncle.
(b) He's her cousin.
(c) He is no relation to Mary.
(d) He was once her stepfather.
5. What time is it supposed to be when Act III of "Days to Come" begins?
(a) 9 a.m.
(b) 4:30 p.m.
(d) 7:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
2. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
3. Anise recalls when Fanny went into labor with Sara. What was Fanny doing when labor started?
4. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
5. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)