|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anise recalls when Fanny went into labor with Sara. What was Fanny doing when labor started?
(c) Eating candy.
(d) Having a party.
2. Who is singing in "Another Part of the Forest" when Act III begins?
3. What was Teck's vocation once?
4. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
5. Who is Miss Sincee?
(b) Ben's intended.
(c) Regina's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
2. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
3. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
4. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
5. According to Mr. Marshall, Chicago will be at whose feet?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)