|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "How could he miss them if he never looks at them?"
(a) Joe Horns.
2. How old is Old Carter, who dies in Senateville?
3. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
4. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) A student.
5. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
(a) Old Mrs. Hicks.
(c) Tom Firth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money has Horace set aside for Addie?
2. When was the main part of the Hubbard house in "Another Part of the Forest" built?
3. Who does Leo first say opened his uncle's safety deposit box?
4. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
5. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says, "Man has learned to make man comfortable"?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)