|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
(a) People say a lot of things they don't mean.
(b) Your animals weren't touched.
(c) Get out.
(d) For all the days to come.
2. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Whalen's room at the boarding house.
(b) Rodman kitchen.
(c) Rodman living room.
(d) The strike office.
3. According to Mr. Marshall, Chicago will be at whose feet?
4. According to Fanny, who is in California?
(a) Her sister, Agatha.
(b) Her niece, Birdie.
(c) Sara's husband.
(d) Her friend, Jenny.
5. Who is singing in "Another Part of the Forest" when Act III begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
2. Why isn't Andrew as upset as he might be over losing Julie?
3. How long did Horace wait before telling Regina that Leo took the bonds?
4. What drink is being consumed at the beginning of Act II in "Another Part of the Forest"?
5. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)