|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
2. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
(a) The English.
(b) The Polish.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Italians.
3. Where has Cora been having her breakfast for thirty years?
(a) The living room.
(b) Her bedroom.
(c) She doesn't eat breakfast.
(d) The kitchen.
4. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Cup of tea.
(b) Clay horse.
(c) Ceramic elephant.
(d) Chocolate cake.
5. How much money has Horace set aside for Addie?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
2. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
3. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
4. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
5. What nickname does Alexandra go by with members of her family?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)