|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. in "The Little Foxes," who mentions how "Southern aristocrats have kept together"?
2. What does Cora reveal to Andrew?
(a) That Ellicott is in love with Julie.
(b) That she's having an affair.
(c) That he's being arrested.
(d) That she's moving out.
3. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
4. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
5. How does Ben alter Henry Frick's saying about investments?
(a) "Southern gentlemen will be the Rembrandts of investment."
(b) "Southern cotton will be the DaVinci of investment."
(c) "Northern cotton mills will be the Rembrandts of investment."
(d) "Southern cotton mills will be the Rembrandts of investment."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
2. When Ben Hubbard first appears in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest," who is behind him?
3. Who in the play "Days to Come" is the "delicate prince in his ivory tower"?
4. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
5. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)