|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink is being consumed at the beginning of Act II in "Another Part of the Forest"?
2. How many years after World War I did the incident that Kurt refers to of five hundred Germans walking through Madrid streets occur?
3. Where is the setting for "Little Foxes"?
(a) A small town in the South.
(b) A small town in the Midwest.
(c) A large city in the South.
(d) A large city in New England.
4. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
5. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
(a) A nap.
(b) Seeing the doctor.
(c) Returning to school.
(d) A dose of rhubarb and soda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
2. What does Regina send back at breakfast time?
3. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
4. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
5. Who is Miss Sincee?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)