|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
(a) The bank.
(b) The town square.
(c) The Hubbard living room.
(d) The Giddens living room.
2. Why isn't Andrew as upset as he might be over losing Julie?
(a) Because he doesn't love her.
(b) Because he doesn't believe he is losing his wife.
(c) Because he's lost his town.
(d) Because he's more upset about losing money.
3. Who does Ben refer to as a drunken crook?
(b) Captain McMullen.
(c) Dr. Seckles.
4. What did Birdie's mother used to give her elderberry wine for when she was young?
(a) Stomach cramps.
(b) A cold.
5. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
(b) Only one.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
2. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
3. Who says, "How could he miss them if he never looks at them?"
4. Who hasn't had a day of happiness in 22 years?
5. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)