|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two mummies that Regina refers to?
(a) John's aunt and cousin.
(b) Lavinia and Coralee.
(c) John's mother and grandmother.
(d) Her brothers.
2. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
3. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
4. What is the name of the outlaw radio station in Europe in "Watch on the Rhine"?
(a) Fascist-free Radio.
(b) Free Radio.
(c) Anti-Fascist Underground Radio.
(d) Radio European.
5. What drink is being consumed at the beginning of Act II in "Another Part of the Forest"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years after World War I did the incident that Kurt refers to of five hundred Germans walking through Madrid streets occur?
2. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
3. What word does Fanny use in Act III of "Watch on the Rhine" that Kurt questions as an insult?
4. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
5. What time is it supposed to be when Act III of "Days to Come" begins?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)