|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fanny plan on she and Kurt playing for Babette's birthday party?
(a) A Chopin Nocturne.
(b) Beethoven's "Ode to Joy."
(c) Mozart's "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.".
(d) "The Clock Symphony."
2. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(d) Easter and Mossie.
3. What's going to happen over Horace's dead body?
(a) Investing in the new business.
(b) Leo and Alexandra marrying.
(c) Regina moving to Chicago.
(d) Selling his home.
4. Where does Ben send Jake with an envelope of money?
(a) Clara Bagtry.
(b) John Bagtry.
(c) Birdie Bagtry.
5. Approximately how old is Julie?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ben Hubbard first appears in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest," who is behind him?
2. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
3. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
4. How many new dresses has Regina purchased in Act of "Another Part of the Forest"?
5. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)