|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name was on the passes that Marcus used to show that he wasn't near the massacre in 1864?
(a) General Jefferson Davis.
(b) Captain Virgil E. McMullen.
(c) Colonel Sam H. Blevins.
(d) Lieutenant Grover T. James.
2. When was the main part of the Hubbard house in "Another Part of the Forest" built?
3. According to Fanny, who is in California?
(a) Her sister, Agatha.
(b) Her friend, Jenny.
(c) Sara's husband.
(d) Her niece, Birdie.
4. Approximately how old is Addie?
5. Who tells Sara to tie the sash of her dress?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
2. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
3. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
4. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
5. How much did Marcus get for a little bag of salt during the war?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)