|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He's her cousin.
(b) He's her uncle.
(c) He is no relation to Mary.
(d) He was once her stepfather.
2. How long was Horace gone?
(a) Five months.
(b) Seven months.
(c) A year.
(d) Three months.
3. How many years after World War I did the incident that Kurt refers to of five hundred Germans walking through Madrid streets occur?
4. Who tells Regina that Horace has clipped her wings?
5. Whose portrait is hanging in the living room of the Farrelly home?
(a) The entire Farrelly family.
(b) Joshua Farrelly.
(c) Fanny Farrelly.
(d) Joshua and Fanny Farrelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hasn't had a day of happiness in 22 years?
2. Marthe arrives with dresses. What store do the dresses come from?
3. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
4. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
5. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)