|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
(a) Pepsin drops.
(b) A piece of fudge.
(d) A mint.
2. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
3. What does Fanny plan on she and Kurt playing for Babette's birthday party?
(a) "The Clock Symphony."
(b) Mozart's "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.".
(c) A Chopin Nocturne.
(d) Beethoven's "Ode to Joy."
4. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
5. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara call a very French thing that Anise does?
2. Whose portrait is hanging in the living room of the Farrelly home?
3. What does Kurt confess to?
4. What year did Marthe marry Teck?
5. Where is the setting for "Little Foxes"?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)