|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(a) Easter and Mossie.
2. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Butterscotch pudding.
(b) Cherry strudel.
(c) Fudge cake.
(d) Apple pie.
3. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By promising to be her best friend.
(b) By threatening to hurt her.
(c) By promising to give her money.
(d) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
4. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
5. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
(a) Judge Potter.
(b) Judge St. John.
(c) Judge Brendan.
(d) Judge Reeves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
2. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
3. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
4. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
5. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)