|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
(c) Mrs. Wells.
(d) Miriam Munn.
2. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
(b) A student.
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
3. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(d) Easter and Mossie.
4. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
(b) By promising to give her money.
(c) By promising to be her best friend.
(d) By threatening to hurt her.
5. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
(a) Mary took a walk.
(b) Mary overslept.
(c) Mary was studying for another class.
(d) Mary was sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
2. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
3. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
4. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
5. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)