|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(a) New York.
2. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
3. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Chocolate cake.
(b) Ceramic elephant.
(c) Clay horse.
(d) Cup of tea.
4. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
(c) Tom Firth.
(d) Old Mrs. Hicks.
5. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
2. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
3. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
4. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
5. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)