|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
2. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
3. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
(a) Karen's bedroom.
(b) The kitchen at the school.
(c) The living room of the school.
(d) Mrs. Tilford's living room.
4. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
5. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
(a) The body of Mossie.
(c) A bottle of whiskey.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
2. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
3. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
4. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
5. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)