|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
(a) The living room of the school.
(b) Karen's bedroom.
(c) The kitchen at the school.
(d) Mrs. Tilford's living room.
2. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
3. Who is Agatha?
(a) The grandmother.
(b) One of the students.
(c) Martha's aunt.
(d) The Tilford's maid.
4. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
5. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
2. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
3. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
4. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
5. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)