|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
2. Approximately how old is Julie?
3. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
4. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(a) Easter and Mossie.
5. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) A student.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
2. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
3. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
4. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
5. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)