|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Mrs. Tilden.
2. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
3. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
4. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
5. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
2. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
3. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
4. Who is Agatha?
5. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)