|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
(a) Went into politics.
(b) Had his throat cut.
(c) Successfully settled a strike.
2. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
(a) Judge Reeves.
(b) Judge St. John.
(c) Judge Brendan.
(d) Judge Potter.
3. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By promising to give her money.
(b) By threatening to hurt her.
(c) By promising to be her best friend.
(d) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
4. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
(a) Karen saw the flowers in the neighbor's yard.
(b) Karen saw the flowers near Conway's cornfield.
(c) Karen saw the flowers in the garbage.
(d) Karen saw the flowers in her room.
5. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
2. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
3. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
4. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
5. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)