|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
(a) That she has eight fingers.
(b) Not to ever come back.
(c) That she is a witch.
(d) To stop staring.
2. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(a) Miss Wright.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
3. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) South Bend, Indiana.
(b) Independence, Missouri.
(c) Augusta, Georgia.
(d) Callom, Ohio.
4. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
5. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Clay horse.
(b) Ceramic elephant.
(c) Chocolate cake.
(d) Cup of tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
2. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
3. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
4. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
5. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)