|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
(a) Five dollars worth.
(b) Eight to ten dollars worth.
(c) A case.
(d) Ten cans.
2. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Ellicott and Andrew.
(b) Andrew and Firth.
(c) Whalen and Firsth.
(d) Cora and Julie.
3. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
4. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
5. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Cup of tea.
(b) Chocolate cake.
(c) Ceramic elephant.
(d) Clay horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how old is Julie?
2. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
3. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
4. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
5. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)