|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Callom, Ohio.
(b) Augusta, Georgia.
(c) South Bend, Indiana.
(d) Independence, Missouri.
2. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
3. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Andrew and Firth.
(b) Cora and Julie.
(c) Whalen and Firsth.
(d) Ellicott and Andrew.
4. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
(a) Had his throat cut.
(b) Went into politics.
(d) Successfully settled a strike.
5. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
2. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
3. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
4. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
5. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)