|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(b) Easter and Mossie.
2. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
(a) A dose of rhubarb and soda.
(b) A nap.
(c) Seeing the doctor.
(d) Returning to school.
3. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
4. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
(a) Mrs. Tilford's living room.
(b) The kitchen at the school.
(c) Karen's bedroom.
(d) The living room of the school.
5. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
(b) A gun.
(c) A bottle of whiskey.
(d) The body of Mossie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
2. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
3. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
4. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
5. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)