|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(b) Easter and Mossie.
2. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
3. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Rodman kitchen.
(b) Rodman living room.
(c) The strike office.
(d) Whalen's room at the boarding house.
4. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
(a) When she greets him.
(b) When she says good-bye.
(c) When Karen leans over to kiss him.
(d) When she refuses to marry him.
5. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
(a) A gun.
(c) A bottle of whiskey.
(d) The body of Mossie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Agatha?
2. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
3. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
4. Approximately how old is Julie?
5. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)