|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
(a) The living room of the school.
(b) Mrs. Tilford's living room.
(c) Karen's bedroom.
(d) The kitchen at the school.
2. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
(a) Judge Reeves.
(b) Judge St. John.
(c) Judge Brendan.
(d) Judge Potter.
3. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
(a) When she refuses to marry him.
(b) When Karen leans over to kiss him.
(c) When she greets him.
(d) When she says good-bye.
4. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
5. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
2. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
3. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
4. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
5. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)