|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
2. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
(b) Leaves the room.
(c) Covers her ears.
(d) Begins singing.
3. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(c) New York.
4. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
5. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
(a) Judge Alcott.
(b) Judge Waters.
(c) Judge McCutcheoun.
(d) Judge Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
2. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
3. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
4. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
5. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)