|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
(a) Judge Thomas.
(b) Judge Waters.
(c) Judge Alcott.
(d) Judge McCutcheoun.
2. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
(a) Seeing the doctor.
(b) A nap.
(c) A dose of rhubarb and soda.
(d) Returning to school.
3. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
4. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
(a) That she wants the school to open again.
(b) That she's going away.
(c) That she's ready to die.
(d) That she was wrong.
5. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
2. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
3. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
4. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
5. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)