|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He's her cousin.
(b) He's her uncle.
(c) He was once her stepfather.
(d) He is no relation to Mary.
2. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(b) Mrs. Tilden.
3. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
4. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
(a) Pepsin drops.
(b) A piece of fudge.
(d) A mint.
5. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
2. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
3. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
4. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
5. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)