|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
(a) Karen saw the flowers in her room.
(b) Karen saw the flowers near Conway's cornfield.
(c) Karen saw the flowers in the neighbor's yard.
(d) Karen saw the flowers in the garbage.
2. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Percy Shelley.
(b) Jane Austen.
3. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
(a) Had his throat cut.
(b) Went into politics.
(d) Successfully settled a strike.
4. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Only one.
5. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
2. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
3. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
4. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
5. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)