|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
2. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
(a) Karen saw the flowers near Conway's cornfield.
(b) Karen saw the flowers in the neighbor's yard.
(c) Karen saw the flowers in her room.
(d) Karen saw the flowers in the garbage.
3. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
(a) Went into politics.
(b) Successfully settled a strike.
(d) Had his throat cut.
4. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
(b) Mrs. Wells.
(d) Miriam Munn.
5. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(b) Easter and Mossie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how old is Julie?
2. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
3. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
4. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
5. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)