|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
(a) That she's going away.
(b) That she wants the school to open again.
(c) That she's ready to die.
(d) That she was wrong.
2. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
(a) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
3. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
4. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(b) Easter and Mossie.
5. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
2. Approximately how old is Julie?
3. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
4. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
5. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)