|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He's her cousin.
(b) He's her uncle.
(c) He was once her stepfather.
(d) He is no relation to Mary.
2. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
3. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Independence, Missouri.
(b) South Bend, Indiana.
(c) Augusta, Georgia.
(d) Callom, Ohio.
4. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
(a) When she refuses to marry him.
(b) When she greets him.
(c) When Karen leans over to kiss him.
(d) When she says good-bye.
5. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
(a) Old Mrs. Hicks.
(b) Tom Firth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
2. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
3. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
4. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
5. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)