|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(c) Easter and Mossie.
2. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
(a) When she says good-bye.
(b) When she greets him.
(c) When she refuses to marry him.
(d) When Karen leans over to kiss him.
3. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(b) New York.
4. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
5. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
(a) A glass of wine.
(b) Milk and fruit.
(d) Chocolate cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
2. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
3. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
4. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
5. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)