|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
(a) Judge Brendan.
(b) Judge St. John.
(c) Judge Potter.
(d) Judge Reeves.
2. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
(a) Andrew and Julie.
(b) Ellicott and Cora.
(c) Cora and Andrew.
(d) Julie and Ellicott.
3. Who is Agatha?
(a) The grandmother.
(b) The Tilford's maid.
(c) Martha's aunt.
(d) One of the students.
4. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
(b) Successfully settled a strike.
(c) Had his throat cut.
(d) Went into politics.
5. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Apple pie.
(b) Butterscotch pudding.
(c) Fudge cake.
(d) Cherry strudel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how old is Julie?
2. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
3. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
4. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
5. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)