|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Whalen and Firsth.
(b) Ellicott and Andrew.
(c) Andrew and Firth.
(d) Cora and Julie.
2. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
(a) The body of Mossie.
(b) A bottle of whiskey.
(d) A gun.
3. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
(a) Judge McCutcheoun.
(b) Judge Thomas.
(c) Judge Waters.
(d) Judge Alcott.
4. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
5. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
2. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
3. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
4. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
5. Who is Agatha?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)