|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(b) A student.
2. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
3. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
4. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
(b) Plays with knives.
(c) Cracks his knuckles.
(d) Chews gum.
5. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
2. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
3. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
4. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
5. Approximately how old is Julie?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)