|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
2. Who is Agatha?
(a) The Tilford's maid.
(b) One of the students.
(c) Martha's aunt.
(d) The grandmother.
3. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By promising to be her best friend.
(b) By promising to give her money.
(c) By threatening to hurt her.
(d) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
4. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) A student.
5. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
2. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
3. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
4. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
5. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)