|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
2. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Eight years.
3. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
4. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
(a) Ten cans.
(b) Five dollars worth.
(c) Eight to ten dollars worth.
(d) A case.
5. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He's her uncle.
(b) He is no relation to Mary.
(c) He was once her stepfather.
(d) He's her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
2. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
3. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
4. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
5. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)