|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many languages do the Muller children speak?
2. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
(b) Old Mrs. Hicks.
(c) Tom Firth.
3. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
4. Who does Ben refer to as a drunken crook?
(a) Dr. Seckles.
(b) Captain McMullen.
5. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) South Bend, Indiana.
(b) Callom, Ohio.
(c) Independence, Missouri.
(d) Augusta, Georgia.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Little Foxes" who received a night letter and from whom?
2. Who tells Regina that Horace has clipped her wings?
3. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
4. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
5. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)