Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
(a) Successfully settled a strike.
(b) Went into politics.
(d) Had his throat cut.
2. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Butterscotch pudding.
(b) Cherry strudel.
(c) Apple pie.
(d) Fudge cake.
3. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
(b) A bottle of whiskey.
(c) A gun.
(d) The body of Mossie.
4. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
5. Who is Agatha?
(a) The grandmother.
(b) One of the students.
(c) Martha's aunt.
(d) The Tilford's maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
2. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
3. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
4. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
5. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)