|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
(b) Cracks his knuckles.
(c) Plays with knives.
(d) Chews gum.
2. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(a) Easter and Mossie.
3. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Independence, Missouri.
(b) Callom, Ohio.
(c) Augusta, Georgia.
(d) South Bend, Indiana.
4. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Chocolate cake.
(b) Cup of tea.
(c) Clay horse.
(d) Ceramic elephant.
5. Where did Horace and Alexandra stop over night?
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how old is Julie?
2. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
3. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
4. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
5. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)