|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
(a) Whalen, Firth, and Julie.
(b) Himself, Cora, and Ellicott.
(c) No one but himself.
(d) Ellicott, Wilkie, and Easter.
2. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
(a) Cheating with Ellicott.
(b) Stealing his money.
(c) Cheating with Whalen.
(d) Not being in love with him
3. Where is Teck planning to go in the evening?
(a) To ask for a loan from an old friend.
(b) To play poker at the Embassy.
(c) He has no plans yet.
(d) To meet with Nazi officials.
4. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
5. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(b) Miss Wright.
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Fanny enjoy playing with Teck?
2. Why isn't Andrew as upset as he might be over losing Julie?
3. About how old is Horace Giddens?
4. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
5. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)