|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
(a) Not being in love with him
(b) Stealing his money.
(c) Cheating with Whalen.
(d) Cheating with Ellicott.
2. Whose portrait is hanging in the living room of the Farrelly home?
(a) Fanny Farrelly.
(b) The entire Farrelly family.
(c) Joshua Farrelly.
(d) Joshua and Fanny Farrelly.
3. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(a) Miss Wright.
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
4. What does Regina send back at breakfast time?
5. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He is no relation to Mary.
(b) He was once her stepfather.
(c) He's her uncle.
(d) He's her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
2. How long was Horace gone?
3. Who does Leo first say opened his uncle's safety deposit box?
4. Where does Leo see a piece on an old violin?
5. What does Cora reveal to Andrew?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)