|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has told Horace not to drink much coffee?
(a) Dr. Summers.
(d) Dr. Reeves.
2. What time is it supposed to be when Act III of "Days to Come" begins?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 4:30 p.m.
3. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
4. Whose portrait is hanging in the living room of the Farrelly home?
(a) Fanny Farrelly.
(b) Joshua and Fanny Farrelly.
(c) Joshua Farrelly.
(d) The entire Farrelly family.
5. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
(a) Once a year.
(b) Every six months.
(d) Every few months.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how old is Horace Giddens?
2. Who in the play "Days to Come" is the "delicate prince in his ivory tower"?
3. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
4. What's going to happen over Horace's dead body?
5. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)