|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
(a) Tom Firth.
(d) Old Mrs. Hicks.
2. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He was once her stepfather.
(b) He's her uncle.
(c) He is no relation to Mary.
(d) He's her cousin.
3. How old is Old Carter, who dies in Senateville?
4. Who has told Horace not to drink much coffee?
(a) Dr. Summers.
(b) Dr. Reeves.
5. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
(a) Not being in love with him
(b) Cheating with Whalen.
(c) Stealing his money.
(d) Cheating with Ellicott.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora reveal to Andrew?
2. How old is David Farrelly?
3. What time is it supposed to be when Act III of "Days to Come" begins?
4. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
5. How long was Horace gone?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)