|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Old Carter, who dies in Senateville?
2. Where will Sara and her family be arriving, and what is the expected time?
(a) Union Station at 12:10.
(b) Grand Central Station at 11:30.
(c) Lehigh Valley Station at 12:00.
(d) Georgetown Station at 11:50.
3. Who in the play "Days to Come" is the "delicate prince in his ivory tower"?
4. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
(a) Stealing his money.
(b) Cheating with Ellicott.
(c) Cheating with Whalen.
(d) Not being in love with him
5. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
(a) Every few months.
(b) Every six months.
(d) Once a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
2. Approximately how is the Farrelly country house from Washington, D.C.?
3. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
4. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
5. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)