|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose portrait is hanging in the living room of the Farrelly home?
(a) Fanny Farrelly.
(b) Joshua and Fanny Farrelly.
(c) Joshua Farrelly.
(d) The entire Farrelly family.
2. What does Regina send back at breakfast time?
3. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(a) Miss Wright.
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
4. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(a) Easter and Mossie.
5. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
(a) Stealing his money.
(b) Not being in love with him
(c) Cheating with Ellicott.
(d) Cheating with Whalen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money do the de Brancovis have?
2. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
3. Approximately how old is Julie?
4. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
5. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)