|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how is the Farrelly country house from Washington, D.C.?
(a) 15 miles.
(b) 30 miles.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 10 miles
2. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
(c) Firth's daughter.
3. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
4. Which of the characters in "Watch on the Rhine" is the reader told is 63 years old?
5. Who in the play "Days to Come" is the "delicate prince in his ivory tower"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
2. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
3. About how old is Horace Giddens?
4. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
5. Where did Horace and Alexandra stop over night?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)