|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Regina send back at breakfast time?
2. According to Fanny, who is in California?
(a) Sara's husband.
(b) Her friend, Jenny.
(c) Her niece, Birdie.
(d) Her sister, Agatha.
3. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Butterscotch pudding.
(b) Fudge cake.
(c) Cherry strudel.
(d) Apple pie.
4. Where will Sara and her family be arriving, and what is the expected time?
(a) Union Station at 12:10.
(b) Georgetown Station at 11:50.
(c) Grand Central Station at 11:30.
(d) Lehigh Valley Station at 12:00.
5. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
(a) Once a year.
(b) Every six months.
(d) Every few months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
2. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
3. About how old is Horace Giddens?
4. Who in the play "Days to Come" is the "delicate prince in his ivory tower"?
5. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)