|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
(a) Whalen, Firth, and Julie.
(b) No one but himself.
(c) Himself, Cora, and Ellicott.
(d) Ellicott, Wilkie, and Easter.
2. When does Act II take place in relation to Act I in "The Little Foxes"?
(a) Act II takes place three days later.
(b) Act II takes place the next day.
(c) Act II takes place a month later.
(d) Act II takes place a week later.
3. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
(a) Once a year.
(b) Every few months.
(d) Every six months.
4. According to Fanny, who is in California?
(a) Her sister, Agatha.
(b) Her niece, Birdie.
(c) Sara's husband.
(d) Her friend, Jenny.
5. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
(a) Five years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Cora been having her breakfast for thirty years?
2. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
3. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
4. Where is Teck planning to go in the evening?
5. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)