|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(a) Easter and Mossie.
2. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He was once her stepfather.
(b) He's her uncle.
(c) He's her cousin.
(d) He is no relation to Mary.
3. Where did Horace and Alexandra stop over night?
4. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
(a) Your animals weren't touched.
(b) For all the days to come.
(c) Get out.
(d) People say a lot of things they don't mean.
5. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
2. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
3. What does Cora reveal to Andrew?
4. Who does Leo first say opened his uncle's safety deposit box?
5. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)