|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Teck planning to go in the evening?
(a) To ask for a loan from an old friend.
(b) He has no plans yet.
(c) To play poker at the Embassy.
(d) To meet with Nazi officials.
2. Why isn't Andrew as upset as he might be over losing Julie?
(a) Because he doesn't believe he is losing his wife.
(b) Because he doesn't love her.
(c) Because he's more upset about losing money.
(d) Because he's lost his town.
3. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(c) Easter and Mossie.
4. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
5. According to David, what flies open for Anise?
(c) Her mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how old is Julie?
2. Where will Sara and her family be arriving, and what is the expected time?
3. Who tells Sara to tie the sash of her dress?
4. Where did Horace and Alexandra stop over night?
5. Which of the characters in "Watch on the Rhine" is the reader told is 63 years old?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)