|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
(a) The Italians.
(b) The English.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Polish.
2. According to Fanny, who is in California?
(a) Her sister, Agatha.
(b) Sara's husband.
(c) Her friend, Jenny.
(d) Her niece, Birdie.
3. Where did Horace and Alexandra stop over night?
4. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
(a) Five years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Ten years.
5. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
(a) Seeing the doctor.
(b) A nap.
(c) Returning to school.
(d) A dose of rhubarb and soda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
2. Approximately how is the Farrelly country house from Washington, D.C.?
3. When does Act II take place in relation to Act I in "The Little Foxes"?
4. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
5. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)