|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
(b) Mrs. Wells.
(c) Miriam Munn.
2. When does Act II take place in relation to Act I in "The Little Foxes"?
(a) Act II takes place the next day.
(b) Act II takes place a week later.
(c) Act II takes place three days later.
(d) Act II takes place a month later.
3. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
(a) Every six months.
(b) Every few months.
(c) Once a year.
4. Who is Agatha?
(a) The grandmother.
(b) One of the students.
(c) Martha's aunt.
(d) The Tilford's maid.
5. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) South Bend, Indiana.
(b) Independence, Missouri.
(c) Augusta, Georgia.
(d) Callom, Ohio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
2. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
3. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
4. Who in the play "Days to Come" is the "delicate prince in his ivory tower"?
5. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)