|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
2. Where is Teck planning to go in the evening?
(a) To meet with Nazi officials.
(b) To play poker at the Embassy.
(c) To ask for a loan from an old friend.
(d) He has no plans yet.
3. According to David, what flies open for Anise?
(c) Her mouth.
4. Approximately how old is Julie?
5. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
(a) Plays with knives.
(c) Cracks his knuckles.
(d) Chews gum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Sara and her family be arriving, and what is the expected time?
2. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
3. How old is David Farrelly?
4. Where does Leo see a piece on an old violin?
5. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)