|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Little Foxes" who received a night letter and from whom?
(a) Marthe, from her mother.
(b) Teck, from a bill collector.
(c) Anise, from a male friend.
(d) David, from Miss Carter.
2. What game does Fanny enjoy playing with Teck?
(b) Gin rummy.
3. Where is Teck planning to go in the evening?
(a) He has no plans yet.
(b) To ask for a loan from an old friend.
(c) To meet with Nazi officials.
(d) To play poker at the Embassy.
4. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
(a) Your animals weren't touched.
(b) For all the days to come.
(c) Get out.
(d) People say a lot of things they don't mean.
5. Where does Leo see a piece on an old violin?
(a) In Horace's safety deposit box.
(b) In Horace's bank office.
(c) In Alexandra's desk.
(d) In Birdie's desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
2. About how old is Horace Giddens?
3. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
4. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
5. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)