|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Cora and Julie.
(b) Ellicott and Andrew.
(c) Andrew and Firth.
(d) Whalen and Firsth.
2. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
(a) Himself, Cora, and Ellicott.
(b) Ellicott, Wilkie, and Easter.
(c) No one but himself.
(d) Whalen, Firth, and Julie.
3. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Whalen throws at Easter.
(b) Mossie throws at Wilkens.
(c) Easter throws at Mossie.
(d) Wilkens throws at Whalen.
4. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
5. Where does Leo see a piece on an old violin?
(a) In Birdie's desk.
(b) In Horace's safety deposit box.
(c) In Horace's bank office.
(d) In Alexandra's desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has told Horace not to drink much coffee?
2. Why isn't Andrew as upset as he might be over losing Julie?
3. How long was Horace gone?
4. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
5. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)