|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
2. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Fudge cake.
(b) Butterscotch pudding.
(c) Cherry strudel.
(d) Apple pie.
3. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
(a) People say a lot of things they don't mean.
(b) Get out.
(c) For all the days to come.
(d) Your animals weren't touched.
4. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
5. According to David, what flies open for Anise?
(c) Her mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
2. Where did Horace and Alexandra stop over night?
3. According to Fanny, who is in California?
4. How long was Horace gone?
5. Where will Sara and her family be arriving, and what is the expected time?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)