|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) South Bend, Indiana.
(b) Independence, Missouri.
(c) Augusta, Georgia.
(d) Callom, Ohio.
2. Approximately how old is Julie?
3. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He is no relation to Mary.
(b) He's her uncle.
(c) He was once her stepfather.
(d) He's her cousin.
4. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(a) Easter and Mossie.
5. According to David, what flies open for Anise?
(c) Her mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Little Foxes" who received a night letter and from whom?
2. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
3. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
4. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
5. About how old is Horace Giddens?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)