|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how old is Julie?
2. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
(a) Once a year.
(b) Every few months.
(d) Every six months.
3. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
(a) People say a lot of things they don't mean.
(b) Get out.
(c) For all the days to come.
(d) Your animals weren't touched.
4. Why isn't Andrew as upset as he might be over losing Julie?
(a) Because he doesn't love her.
(b) Because he's more upset about losing money.
(c) Because he's lost his town.
(d) Because he doesn't believe he is losing his wife.
5. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Clay horse.
(b) Ceramic elephant.
(c) Cup of tea.
(d) Chocolate cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Act II take place in relation to Act I in "The Little Foxes"?
2. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
3. Who has told Horace not to drink much coffee?
4. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
5. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)