|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
2. What is the name of the company that the Hubbard siblings want to invest in?
(a) Hubbard and Giddens Cotton Mill.
(b) Marshall and Hubbard, Cotton Manufacturers.
(c) Hubbard, Giddens and Marshall, Cotton Mill.
(d) Hubbard Sons and Marshall, Cotton Manufacturers.
3. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Whalen's room at the boarding house.
(b) Rodman kitchen.
(c) The strike office.
(d) Rodman living room.
4. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
5. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
(a) Judge Waters.
(b) Judge Alcott.
(c) Judge Thomas.
(d) Judge McCutcheoun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
2. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
3. Where is Dr. Sloan in Act II of "The Little Foxes" ?
4. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
5. Who does Lavinia think that her daughter looks like when she doesn't frown?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)