|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
(a) Judge Thomas.
(b) Judge Waters.
(c) Judge McCutcheoun.
(d) Judge Alcott.
2. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
3. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
(a) Eight to ten dollars worth.
(b) A case.
(c) Ten cans.
(d) Five dollars worth.
4. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
5. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
(a) The bank.
(b) The town square.
(c) The Hubbard living room.
(d) The Giddens living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money has Horace set aside for Addie?
2. What does Marcus think is a very comic idea?
3. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
4. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
5. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)