|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was John in the war?
(a) Three years, one month, and fifteen days.
(b) One year, eight months, and six days.
(c) Three years, three months, and eight days.
(d) Two years, five months, and three days.
2. Who is Sol Fowler?
(a) An attorney.
(b) A banker.
(c) A businessman.
(d) A doctor.
3. Who is Miss Sincee?
(b) Ben's intended.
(d) Regina's friend.
4. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
(a) Judge Alcott.
(b) Judge Waters.
(c) Judge Thomas.
(d) Judge McCutcheoun.
5. What did Birdie's mother used to give her elderberry wine for when she was young?
(c) A cold.
(d) Stomach cramps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laurette call Oscar?
2. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
3. What drink is being consumed at the beginning of Act II in "Another Part of the Forest"?
4. Who does Lavinia think that her daughter looks like when she doesn't frown?
5. How long did Horace wait before telling Regina that Leo took the bonds?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)