|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Rodman kitchen.
(b) Rodman living room.
(c) The strike office.
(d) Whalen's room at the boarding house.
2. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
(a) The town square.
(b) The bank.
(c) The Hubbard living room.
(d) The Giddens living room.
3. Who is Sol Fowler?
(a) An attorney.
(b) A businessman.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A banker.
4. How long did Horace wait before telling Regina that Leo took the bonds?
(a) Two days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Five days.
(d) A week.
5. Who tells Regina that Horace has clipped her wings?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Miss Sincee?
2. What does Marcus think is a very comic idea?
3. Who hasn't had a day of happiness in 22 years?
4. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
5. Who does Lavinia think that her daughter looks like when she doesn't frown?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)