|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company that the Hubbard siblings want to invest in?
(a) Hubbard Sons and Marshall, Cotton Manufacturers.
(b) Hubbard and Giddens Cotton Mill.
(c) Hubbard, Giddens and Marshall, Cotton Mill.
(d) Marshall and Hubbard, Cotton Manufacturers.
2. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
3. Who does Lavinia think that her daughter looks like when she doesn't frown?
(a) Lavinia's mother.
(b) Marcus's mother.
(d) Lavinia's grandmother.
4. What does Addie bring for Birdie, Horace, and Alexandra to snack on in Act III?
(a) Tea and scones.
(b) Cakes and milk.
(c) Coffee and pie.
(d) Cookies and elderberry wine.
5. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
(a) Judge Waters.
(b) Judge Thomas.
(c) Judge McCutcheoun.
(d) Judge Alcott.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money has Horace set aside for Addie?
2. Who tells Regina that Horace has clipped her wings?
3. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
4. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
5. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)