|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
2. How long did Horace wait before telling Regina that Leo took the bonds?
(a) Three days.
(b) Five days.
(c) A week.
(d) Two days.
3. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
4. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
5. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
(a) Eight to ten dollars worth.
(b) A case.
(c) Ten cans.
(d) Five dollars worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money has Horace set aside for Addie?
2. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
3. What drink is being consumed at the beginning of Act II in "Another Part of the Forest"?
4. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
5. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)