|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
2. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
3. How long was John in the war?
(a) Two years, five months, and three days.
(b) One year, eight months, and six days.
(c) Three years, one month, and fifteen days.
(d) Three years, three months, and eight days.
4. How long did Horace wait before telling Regina that Leo took the bonds?
(a) Two days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Three days.
(d) A week.
5. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
(a) The strike office.
(b) Rodman living room.
(c) Whalen's room at the boarding house.
(d) Rodman kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink is being consumed at the beginning of Act II in "Another Part of the Forest"?
2. What does Laurette call Oscar?
3. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
4. Who tells Regina that Horace has clipped her wings?
5. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)