|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
(a) Judge Thomas.
(b) Judge McCutcheoun.
(c) Judge Alcott.
(d) Judge Waters.
2. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
3. How long did Horace wait before telling Regina that Leo took the bonds?
(a) Five days.
(b) A week.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two days.
4. What drink is being consumed at the beginning of Act II in "Another Part of the Forest"?
5. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
(a) The strike office.
(b) Rodman kitchen.
(c) Whalen's room at the boarding house.
(d) Rodman living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
2. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
3. Who is Miss Sincee?
4. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
5. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)