|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company that the Hubbard siblings want to invest in?
(a) Hubbard, Giddens and Marshall, Cotton Mill.
(b) Hubbard and Giddens Cotton Mill.
(c) Hubbard Sons and Marshall, Cotton Manufacturers.
(d) Marshall and Hubbard, Cotton Manufacturers.
2. What does Addie bring for Birdie, Horace, and Alexandra to snack on in Act III?
(a) Coffee and pie.
(b) Cakes and milk.
(c) Cookies and elderberry wine.
(d) Tea and scones.
3. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
(a) Five dollars worth.
(b) A case.
(c) Eight to ten dollars worth.
(d) Ten cans.
4. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
(a) The town square.
(b) The bank.
(c) The Giddens living room.
(d) The Hubbard living room.
5. What does Laurette call Oscar?
(a) Mr. Oscar.
(c) Mr. Hubbard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
2. What does Marcus think is a very comic idea?
3. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
4. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
5. What did Birdie's mother used to give her elderberry wine for when she was young?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)