|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
(a) Eight to ten dollars worth.
(b) Five dollars worth.
(c) Ten cans.
(d) A case.
2. Who hasn't had a day of happiness in 22 years?
3. Who does Lavinia think that her daughter looks like when she doesn't frown?
(a) Marcus's mother.
(c) Lavinia's mother.
(d) Lavinia's grandmother.
4. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
5. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was John in the war?
2. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
3. What does Marcus think is a very comic idea?
4. What does Laurette call Oscar?
5. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)