|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
2. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
3. What does Marcus think is a very comic idea?
(a) Ben and Birdie Bagtry.
(b) Oscar and Birdie Bagtry.
(c) Oscar and Laurette.
(d) John and Regina.
4. What does Laurette call Oscar?
(a) Mr. Hubbard.
(d) Mr. Oscar.
5. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Horace wait before telling Regina that Leo took the bonds?
2. How much money has Horace set aside for Addie?
3. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
4. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
5. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)