|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What compliment does Geoffrey pay to Pfeni during their conversation at the start of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) She knows who she is.
(b) She is capable of being alone.
(c) She is intelligent.
(d) She is beautiful.
2. What does Sara accuse Gorgeous of in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Acting like their mother.
(b) Acting like a foolish gossip.
(c) Acting like a child.
(d) Acting like a brat.
3. What does Geoffrey say about so many of his friends as he speaks to Pfeni at the opening of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) They died of broken hearts.
(b) They died unfulfilled.
(c) They lived life to the fullest.
(d) They lived anonymously.
4. What does Gorgeous first say about their mother after the revelations about the sisters Rosensweig's relationships?
(a) She did an awful job raising them.
(b) She did a wonderful job raising them.
(c) She should have explained more about sex.
(d) She should have emphasized their Jewish faith more.
5. What is Nick's birthday gift to Sara?
(b) A framed picture of the three sisters.
(c) A plain tea kettle.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sara appears at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, what do the others do, referring to Merv?
2. What does Sara say about herself to Merv during Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What does Gorgeous say Sara should do in the role each of them play as three sisters?
4. What is Sara's reaction to Nick's birthday gift to her?
5. What is Gorgeous's angry reply regarding Sara in the emotional scene during Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)