|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subtext or implied by Geoffrey's comment about his friends' lives in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The Civil Rights Act.
(b) Freedom of religion.
(c) The AIDS crisis.
(d) Existential philosophy.
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, what does Tess accuse Sara of living without?
(b) A firm grounding in reality.
(d) A belief in fairy tales and mythology.
3. What does Sara knock over during Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A vase.
(b) A glass of wine.
(c) A small stool.
(d) A candlestick.
4. What does Gorgeous say she is going to have soon when she leaves Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A ticket back home.
(b) A real fancy pair of shoes.
(c) An expensive piece of jewelry.
(d) A television job.
5. What does Gorgeous imply about her marriage in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Her husband may be having an affair.
(b) Her husband may be hiding his assets.
(c) Her husband may be gay.
(d) Her husband may be insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara do after Merv leaves in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What literary work is referred to in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. On what pretext does Gorgeous send Geoffrey away when he exits Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Where do Geoffrey and Pfeni say they have to go when they leave Act 1, Scene 4?
5. After revealing how she spent the night, what does Pfeni say about her feelings?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)