|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tess and Sara argue about during Act 1, Scene 4?
(d) Tess's appearance.
2. What does Sara do when Pfeni takes her hand, the morning after the party?
(a) She gives her sister a fierce hug.
(b) She breaks into song.
(c) She cries.
(d) She pulls it away.
3. Who is first to comfort Pfeni after her break-up in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Tess and Tom.
4. How does Merv say he knew the friend that he and Sara have in common?
(a) She was the wife of his rabbi.
(b) They had a one-night stand.
(c) They had a long-term affair.
(d) They went to the same synagogue.
5. What is Nick's birthday gift to Sara?
(a) A book.
(b) A plain tea kettle.
(d) A framed picture of the three sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sara's reaction to Nick's birthday gift to her?
2. What is the second of Geoffrey's realizations about himself?
3. What do Tom and Tess say they have to do as they leave Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does Gorgeous imply about her marriage in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, what does Tess accuse Sara of living without?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)