|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Merv arrive with in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A large box.
(b) A gift for Sara.
(c) His fake furs.
(d) A costume.
2. What delegation is Geoffrey expecting?
(a) A delegation of revolutionaries.
(b) A delegation of American theater owners.
(c) A delegation of homeless people.
(d) A delegation of foreign dignitaries.
3. What is the subtext or implied by Geoffrey's comment about his friends' lives in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Freedom of religion.
(b) The Civil Rights Act.
(c) The AIDS crisis.
(d) Existential philosophy.
4. What does Sara say about the prospect of marriage?
(a) She thinks marriage is an archaic institution.
(b) She longs to find someone to spend the rest of her life with.
(c) She thinks she is too old.
(d) She has no intention of marrying.
5. How does Sara deflect conversation about social conditions?
(a) She talks about Hong Kong.
(b) She talks about her latest shopping spree.
(c) She talks about Jewish food.
(d) She talks about her relationship with Geoffrey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sara's surgery prevent her from doing?
2. What would Geoffrey like to do with the delegation?
3. What other play is referenced in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. How does Merv respond to Sara regarding her assessment of their compatibility the morning after their night together?
5. What happens when Gorgeous tries to leave Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)