|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gorgeous's angry reply regarding Sara in the emotional scene during Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Sara is stubborn.
(b) Sara only cares about money.
(c) Sara is jealous.
(d) Sara is a pushover.
2. How does Gorgeous characterize herself?
(a) She says she is "winsome."
(b) She says she is "funsy."
(c) She says she is quick-witted.
(d) She says she is devout.
3. What is Nick's reaction to the global situation?
(a) He wants to write a check to help the cause.
(b) He does not appear to care.
(c) He gets teary-eyed.
(d) He passionately shouts that they must do something.
4. The morning after the party, how did Pfeni say she spent the night?
(a) Watching videos of refugees.
(c) Discussing theatre with Geoffrey.
(d) Doing a crossword puzzle.
5. What does Sara tell Pfeni to do after the ceremony and exchange with Gorgeous?
(a) She says Pfeni always starts conflict.
(b) She says Pfeni should leave.
(c) She says Pfeni should blow out the candles.
(d) She says Pfeni should say her prayers as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Merv and Geoffrey know each other?
2. What is the name of the friend Merv and Sara have in common?
3. What does Merv say about Sara's demeanor the morning after their night together?
4. What sort of dinner is Merv hoping for?
5. When Gorgeous is alone with Pfeni during Act 2, Scene 1, what does she say about Geoffrey?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)