|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other play is referenced in Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) The Scarlet Pimpernel.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
2. What does Sara say about the nickname Merv calls her during Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) It was the name her mother called her.
(b) It was the name her first husband called her.
(c) It was the name her grandfather called her.
(d) It is a nickname she loathes.
3. Why does Sara object to Tom's and Tess's relationship?
(a) Tom is not American.
(b) Sara thinks Tess is too young to have a boyfriend.
(c) Tom is too possessive of Tess.
(d) Tom is a revolutionary.
4. Why does Pfeni carry her belongings in shopping bags?
(a) Pfeni's grandmother said shopping bags were for "crazy people," and she wants to prove her right.
(b) Pfeni lost her suitcases while she was traveling around the world.
(c) Pfeni's suitcases were stolen.
(d) Pfeni's grandmother always carried her things in shopping bags, and Pfeni wants to be just like her.
5. Gorgeous's husband does not attend the party. What reason is give in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He was too busy to travel.
(b) She does not have one.
(c) She reveals that he has divorced her.
(d) He is in Hong Kong on business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sara's self-assessment on the morning after her night with Merv?
2. What does Sara say about Pfeni's career in Act 2, Scene 1, the day after the party?
3. How do Merv and Geoffrey know each other?
4. What does Merv say about his feelings for his late wife during Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What is Gorgeous's angry reply regarding Sara in the emotional scene during Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)