|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Geoffrey like to do with the delegation?
(a) He would like to form a chorus with them.
(b) He would like to join their cause.
(c) He would like to use their stories.
(d) He would like to take photographs of them for a magazine article.
2. What do Tess and Sara argue about during Act 1, Scene 4?
(d) Tess's appearance.
3. What is happening globally on the night of Sara's party in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) The Soviet Union is falling.
(b) Israel has declared war on Egypt.
(c) Protests are being held in Hong Kong.
(d) The Berlin Wall has fallen.
4. Why does Geoffrey say he prefers pop music to Shakespeare during the opening of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Pop music is hummable.
(b) Pop music is easier to memorize.
(c) Pop music is more accessible.
(d) Pop music is what he grew up with.
5. Whose side does Merv take in the debate that is occurring at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Sara's side.
(b) Tom and Tess's side.
(c) Nick's side.
(d) He does not appear to have an opinion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of dinner is Merv hoping for?
2. What have Geoffrey and Pfeni done in honor of Sara's birthday?
3. How does Merv say he knew the friend that he and Sara have in common during Act 1, Scene 4?
4. After the confrontations in Act 2, Scene 1, which sister of the Sisters Rosensweig seems to be the most honest about their lives?
5. What does Geoffrey suddenly remember before he exits Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)