|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, the sisters Rosensweig confront each other. What does Gorgeous say both sisters think about Gorgeous?
(a) They are jealous she is the gorgeous one.
(b) They think she manipulates people.
(c) They never liked her husband.
(d) They are jealous of her marriage and career.
2. What does Gorgeous say about herself?
(a) She is a good singer.
(b) She is a celebrity.
(c) She is a nobody.
(d) She is clumsy.
3. When Pfeni tells a story about their childhood in New York, what does Sara feel she is doing?
(a) Telling lies about their younger years just to impress Tess.
(b) Romanticizing their younger years.
(c) Purposely forgetting all about their Jewish traditions.
(d) Justifying her behavior.
4. What happened to Gorgeous's shoe as she explains it in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) She got the heel caught in the escalator.
(b) She lost it on the subway.
(c) She threw it at her husband.
(d) She lost it after a secret tryst.
5. What is Tess's school project?
(a) A science fair experiment.
(b) A series of essays on revolutionaries.
(c) A biography of her mother's early years.
(d) A biography of a famous feminist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Geoffrey and Pfeni do to entertain everyone at the party in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What does Gorgeous say about Geoffrey's friends when she first encounters Merv?
3. What do Pfeni and Gorgeous encourage Sara to do in Act 2, Scene 2, as they share a glass of wine?
4. How does Merv respond to Sara regarding her assessment of their compatibility the morning after their night together?
5. What does Sara do after Merv leaves in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)