|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Geoffrey and Pfeni wear when they enter Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) Formal wear.
(c) Disco outfits.
(d) Lounging pajamas.
2. Gorgeous's husband does not attend the party. What reason is give in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He was too busy to travel.
(b) She reveals that he has divorced her.
(c) She does not have one.
(d) He is in Hong Kong on business.
3. What does the statue of Shiva represent?
(a) Shiva is the goddess of death.
(b) Shiva is the goddess of destruction and renewal.
(c) Shiva is a muse.
(d) Shiva is the goddess of love.
4. What sort of surgery has Sara had as revealed in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A facelift.
(b) A nose job.
(c) A hysterectomy.
(d) An appendectomy.
5. What does Gorgeous say about Sara after their exchange about the ceremony?
(a) She says Sara is a hard woman.
(b) She says Sara should lead the ceremony next time.
(c) She says Sara is a shining example of a faithful Jew.
(d) She says Sara misspoke some of the words during the ceremony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Sara allow Tess to move to the United States?
2. What would Geoffrey like to do with the delegation?
3. Who joins in the childhood game Sara and Pfeni play?
4. What childhood game do Pfeni and Sara play?
5. What do Marv and Tess discuss at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)