|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara do as a profession?
(a) She is a researcher.
(b) She sells real estate in London.
(c) She works as a consultant.
(d) She manages a bank.
2. What does Gorgeous say about Geoffrey's friends when she first encounters Merv?
(a) She says they all like musical theater.
(b) She says they all find her attractive.
(c) She says they are all boorish.
(d) She says they are all Jewish.
3. What expression does Sara use to express what she expects of Tess?
(a) She should be a "bookworm."
(b) She should be a "woman of substance."
(c) She should be a "nice Jewish girl."
(d) She should be a "femme fatale."
4. Why won't Sara allow Tess to move to the United States?
(a) She says American universities are declining.
(b) She instead plans to move them both to Australia.
(c) She wants Tess to go to Pais.
(d) She has a fear of flying.
5. What does Gorgeous say Sara has become?
(a) A vain woman.
(b) A hard woman.
(c) An unfulfilled woman.
(d) A pessimistic woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Merv invites himself to dinner, what does Sara suggest?
2. What would Geoffrey like to do with the delegation?
3. When Pfeni first arrives, she is late. Who or what does she blame that on?
4. Why is Sara critical of Pfeni's career?
5. Why does Sara object to Tom's and Tess's relationship?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)