|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gorgeous's husband does not attend the party. What reason is give in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She reveals that he has divorced her.
(b) He was too busy to travel.
(c) He is in Hong Kong on business.
(d) She does not have one.
2. How could the amount of time Pfeni and Geoffrey spend together be categorized?
(a) They have a very specific arrangement to only see each other every other weekend.
(b) They spend much of the time apart.
(c) They see each other only on their yearly vacation.
(d) They spend all of their time together.
3. What is Nick's reaction to the global situation?
(a) He does not appear to care.
(b) He gets teary-eyed.
(c) He wants to write a check to help the cause.
(d) He passionately shouts that they must do something.
4. How does Gorgeous characterize herself?
(a) She says she is devout.
(b) She says she is quick-witted.
(c) She says she is "winsome."
(d) She says she is "funsy."
5. What did Sara's surgery prevent her from doing?
(a) Being there for Tess when she was having trouble in school.
(b) Being at her mother's deathbed.
(c) Being at Gorgeous's wedding.
(d) Being at their father's deathbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gorgeous say about herself?
2. What is Tess listening to when Pfeni arrives?
3. What does Sara tell Pfeni to do after the ceremony and exchange with Gorgeous?
4. What is happening globally on the night of Sara's party in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Where was Merv prior to arriving at Sara's house in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)