|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives during the Sabbath ceremony?
(a) Tom and Tess.
(c) A rabbi.
(d) The delegation.
2. What does Sara say about the prospect of marriage?
(a) She thinks marriage is an archaic institution.
(b) She has no intention of marrying.
(c) She thinks she is too old.
(d) She longs to find someone to spend the rest of her life with.
3. How does Gorgeous characterize herself?
(a) She says she is "funsy."
(b) She says she is "winsome."
(c) She says she is quick-witted.
(d) She says she is devout.
4. What does the statue of Shiva represent?
(a) Shiva is a muse.
(b) Shiva is the goddess of love.
(c) Shiva is the goddess of destruction and renewal.
(d) Shiva is the goddess of death.
5. How many times has Sara been married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gorgeous say about Geoffrey's friends when she first encounters Merv?
2. Why does Sara reject the statuette?
3. How does Sara feel about the Sabbath ceremony?
4. What does Merv do as a profession?
5. How do Merv and Geoffrey know each other?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)