|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a personality trait of Sara as exhibited in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She does not like to talk about feelings.
(b) She makes a lot of jokes.
(c) She likes to explore how she feels about everything.
(d) She is very warm.
2. What does Gorgeous say about herself?
(a) She is a celebrity.
(b) She is a good singer.
(c) She is clumsy.
(d) She is a nobody.
3. What social situation concerns Tess?
(a) There are homeless living by the train tracks.
(b) The monarchy in England is corrupt.
(c) The AIDS epidemic is growing.
(d) People are using drugs.
4. What does Sara say about the prospect of marriage?
(a) She thinks marriage is an archaic institution.
(b) She longs to find someone to spend the rest of her life with.
(c) She has no intention of marrying.
(d) She thinks she is too old.
5. Why does Sara complain to Pfeni about Tess?
(a) Sara thinks Tess will try to run away.
(b) Sara says Tess is trying to do everything the opposite of her mother.
(c) Sara would like for Tess to become a famous playwright and Tess is resisting her.
(d) Sara thinks Tess is too frumpy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What expression does Sara use to express what she expects of Tess?
2. How does Gorgeous characterize herself?
3. In preparation for the Sabbath ceremony, what does Gorgeous do?
4. What childhood game do Pfeni and Sara play?
5. How could the amount of time Pfeni and Geoffrey spend together be categorized?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)