|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of dinner is Merv hoping for?
(a) A roast.
(b) Indian cuisine.
(d) A five-course dinner.
2. What does Sara say about the prospect of marriage?
(a) She longs to find someone to spend the rest of her life with.
(b) She thinks marriage is an archaic institution.
(c) She thinks she is too old.
(d) She has no intention of marrying.
3. What does the statue of Shiva represent?
(a) Shiva is the goddess of destruction and renewal.
(b) Shiva is the goddess of death.
(c) Shiva is a muse.
(d) Shiva is the goddess of love.
4. Gorgeous's husband does not attend the party. What reason is give in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She reveals that he has divorced her.
(b) He was too busy to travel.
(c) She does not have one.
(d) He is in Hong Kong on business.
5. What does Geoffrey say about Pfeni's appearance?
(a) He says she could stand to lose a few pounds.
(b) He says she is gorgeous.
(c) He says she is attractive but does not wear clothes that show off her figure.
(d) He says she should "do something" with her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What childhood game do Pfeni and Sara play?
2. How do Merv and Geoffrey know each other?
3. What is Gorgeous doing in London?
4. What does Sara think of Tess's project?
5. What sort of mother did the sisters Rosensweig appear to have?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)