|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of dinner is Merv hoping for?
(b) A five-course dinner.
(c) A roast.
(d) Indian cuisine.
2. Why doesn't Tess take the statue of Shiva?
(a) Tess is Catholic.
(b) Tess's boyfriend would disapprove.
(c) Tess is not superstitious.
(d) Tess says Sara needs it more than she does.
3. What does Pfeni tell Gregory about Sara's opinion of their relationship?
(a) Sara thinks they should go to counseling together.
(b) Sara thinks the couple should break up.
(c) Sara thinks they are a perfect match.
(d) Sara thinks it is time for the two of them to finally marry.
4. Before Geoffrey met Pfeni, with whom did he live?
(a) His boyfriend.
(b) Pfeni's sister, Gorgeous.
(c) His mother.
(d) Sara's ex-husband.
5. Who arrives during the Sabbath ceremony?
(a) The delegation.
(b) Tom and Tess.
(d) A rabbi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What expression does Sara use to express what she expects of Tess?
2. What does Geoffrey say about his relationship with Pfeni?
3. When Merv invites himself to dinner, what does Sara suggest?
4. What cause do Tom and Tess support?
5. What is a personality trait of Sara as exhibited in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)