|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Merv and Geoffrey do when they first see each other?
(a) They kiss each other on both cheeks.
(b) They walk to the opposite side of the room to have a private conversation.
(c) They do a song and dance routine.
(d) They shake hands stiffly.
2. What does Merv do as a profession?
(a) He is a theater director.
(b) He makes wigs for actors.
(c) He manufactures statues like the one of Shiva.
(d) He manufactures fake fur.
3. How could the amount of time Pfeni and Geoffrey spend together be categorized?
(a) They spend much of the time apart.
(b) They have a very specific arrangement to only see each other every other weekend.
(c) They spend all of their time together.
(d) They see each other only on their yearly vacation.
4. Which of these is a personality trait of Gorgeous as exhibited in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She uses extremely big words.
(b) She cries a lot.
(c) She is somber.
(d) She is chatty.
5. What does Gorgeous say about their father?
(a) He never taught her about money.
(b) He never had a kind word for his daughters.
(c) He was a womanizer.
(d) He taught her everything she knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Geoffrey say about Pfeni's appearance?
2. What does Sara think of Tess's project?
3. What does Gorgeous search for at the close of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Why does Sara object to Tom's and Tess's relationship?
5. What is Tess's school project?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)