|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the statue of Shiva represent?
(a) Shiva is the goddess of death.
(b) Shiva is the goddess of destruction and renewal.
(c) Shiva is a muse.
(d) Shiva is the goddess of love.
2. What is Geoffrey's profession?
(a) He sells faux furs.
(b) He is a costume designer.
(c) He is an actor.
(d) He is a theater director.
3. What is a personality trait of Sara as exhibited in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She does not like to talk about feelings.
(b) She likes to explore how she feels about everything.
(c) She is very warm.
(d) She makes a lot of jokes.
4. What do Merv and Geoffrey do when they first see each other?
(a) They do a song and dance routine.
(b) They shake hands stiffly.
(c) They kiss each other on both cheeks.
(d) They walk to the opposite side of the room to have a private conversation.
5. Where does Tom work?
(a) In a restaurant frequented by members of the revolutionary party.
(b) In Tess's school.
(c) In a tea shop.
(d) In a radio equipment store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sara complain to Pfeni about Tess?
2. What does Pfeni tell Gregory about Sara's opinion of their relationship?
3. Whose birthday is to be celebrated?
4. What does Geoffrey say about his relationship with Pfeni?
5. Who arrives during the Sabbath ceremony?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)