|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, what does Tess accuse Sara of living without?
(c) A firm grounding in reality.
(d) A belief in fairy tales and mythology.
2. What does Gorgeous say about herself?
(a) She is a celebrity.
(b) She is clumsy.
(c) She is a nobody.
(d) She is a good singer.
3. What does Gorgeous notice about the time of day near the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) It is high noon.
(b) It is 8:00 p.m. and time for the party.
(c) It is nearing sundown.
(d) In it time for a late lunch.
4. What do Tess and Sara argue about during Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) Tess's appearance.
5. What does Merv say about the circumstances of his wife's death?
(a) Merv says it occurred as she was coming into her own as a person.
(b) Merv says both he and his wife were in total denial about it up until the very end.
(c) Merv says it occurred just as they were going to depart on an around-the-world trip.
(d) Merv says it was a brutal, drawn-out death over many years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gorgeous characterize herself?
2. What does Sara say about the nickname Merv calls her during Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What does Sara say to Merv about the possibility of a liaison during Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does Sara knock over during Act 1, Scene 4?
5. The morning after their night together, to whom does Merv compare Sara?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)