1. Where does Carrie live before the book begins?
2. What brings Charles Drouet the greatest joy in the world?
Showing attention to ladies.
3. Why does Carrie not allow Drouet to walk her to the train platform?
She does not want her sister to see him.
4. What does Sven spend most of his spare time doing when Carrie first stays with him and her sister?
Reading the paper and playing with their baby.
5. How much rent is Carrie expected to pay for staying with her sister?
$4 a month.
6. What keeps Carrie from finding a job when she first starts looking for one in Chicago?
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 5,385 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)