|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Carrie and Hurstwood pay to furnish their new apartment together?
(a) With the money Hurstwood stole.
(b) On credit.
(c) With money Carrie stole from Drouet.
(d) With money from Hurstwood's new job.
2. How does Mrs. Hurstwood spend her day?
3. Where is Carrie preparing to go when she almost turns down an invitation to Mrs. Vance's house?
4. What does Carrie enjoy most about her new success in the theater?
(a) The money.
(b) The fame.
(c) The freedom.
(d) The benefits.
5. How does Carrie tell her sister that she is moving out of her house?
(a) She leaves a note.
(b) She sends a telegraph.
(c) She calls on the phone.
(d) She tells her in person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carrie do with Mrs. Hale that makes her very depressed?
2. How do Carrie and Hurstwood decide to communicate in order to keep their affair secret from Drouet?
3. What question does Hurstwood's wife annoy him with the morning after the Masons' play?
4. How many rooms are in the apartment that Carrie shares with Drouet?
5. What does Hurstwood see when he first drives a trolley out in public?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)