|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carrie move to after finding great success on stage?
(a) A large flat.
(b) A large condominium.
(c) A new house.
(d) A fancy hotel.
2. How does Mrs. Hurstwood find out about her husband's affair with Carrie?
(a) Drouet tells her about it.
(b) She sees them together.
(c) Comments from her neighbors.
(d) Hurstwood tells her himself.
3. How does Hanson feel about having Carrie out of the house?
(a) He is worried.
(b) He misses the money she brought in.
(c) He is indifferent.
(d) He is relieved.
4. What does Hurstwood say he must do when he hears about the play being put on by Drouet's group?
(a) Shut down Drouet's group.
(b) Keep Carrie from attending.
(c) Attend the play.
(d) Get Carrie out of Chicago.
5. Who does Carrie ask to live with her after finding great success on stage?
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her new love interest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Carrie from finding a job when she first starts looking for one in Chicago?
2. What does Hurstwood do to keep from having to ask Carrie for so much of her hard earned money?
3. What does Carrie learn about during her dinner with the surprise visitor during the height of her success?
4. Where does Carrie live before the book begins?
5. What brings Charles Drouet the greatest joy in the world?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)