|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carrie decide to do with the money Drouet gave her when she meets him the next day?
(a) Buy her niece a coat.
(b) Return it.
(c) Buy Drouet lunch.
(d) Buy a train ticket.
2. What does Drouet talk to Hurstwood about the night after he meets Carrie?
3. Why does Hurstwood worry that Carrie will not run away with him now?
(a) He no longer has any money because of his impending divorce.
(b) He knows that she knows he lied to her now.
(c) It is public knowledge that he is married now.
(d) The planned time for their departure has passed.
4. When does Hurstwood have to be present at the resort?
(a) At opening.
(b) At rush hour.
(c) At closing.
(d) Before any live entertainment begins.
5. What does Hurstwood find his wife has done when he returns to his house to talk with her the day after he stormed out?
(a) Changed the locks.
(b) Filed for divorce.
(c) Put the house up for sale.
(d) Gone on vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much rent is Carrie expected to pay for staying with her sister?
2. What kind of seat does Hurstwood purchase for himself at the play?
3. What does Mr. Hurstwood do with Carrie the first time he visits her while Drouet is away?
4. Where do Carrie and Hurstwood usually have their secret meetings?
5. Why does Carrie not buy a jacket with the money Drouet gave her?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)