|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms are in the apartment that Carrie shares with Drouet?
2. What does Drouet discuss with Carrie the morning after her success in the play?
(a) A vacation.
(b) His suspicion about Hurstwood.
(d) His finances.
3. What is Carrie told she is lacking as she tries to find a job in Chicago?
4. Why does Carrie's sister insist she keep her horrible job?
(a) They need the money.
(b) Her husband has just lost his job.
(c) She wants Carrie out of the house during the day.
(d) She does not want Carrie to be a quitter.
5. Who catches Drouet with another woman?
(a) Carrie's sister.
(c) Mrs. Hurstwood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hurstwood do to help calm Carrie's nerves on stage?
2. How does Mrs. Hurstwood spend her day?
3. How does Hanson feel about having Carrie out of the house?
4. Why does Carrie tell Hurstwood she would have to leave Chicago if she were to leave Drouet?
5. What does Drouet do on his business trips that is revolting to Carrie?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)