|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Hurstwood have to be present at the resort?
(a) Before any live entertainment begins.
(b) At rush hour.
(c) At opening.
(d) At closing.
2. What does Drouet talk to Hurstwood about the night after he meets Carrie?
3. What does Mr. Hurstwood do with Carrie the first time he visits her while Drouet is away?
(a) Takes her to the fanciest restaurant in town.
(b) Teaches her a card game.
(c) Buys her a new outfit.
(d) Takes her to the theater.
4. What is Drouet doing when he is caught with another woman?
(a) Eating lunch.
(b) Walking in the park.
(c) Kissing her.
(d) Going to the theater.
5. Which of the following does Drouet NOT buy for Carrie the day after giving her the $20?
(b) A purse.
(c) A jacket.
(d) An apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hanson feel about having Carrie out of the house?
2. What brings Charles Drouet the greatest joy in the world?
3. How does Carrie show Hurstwood that she loves him?
4. What is Carrie told she is lacking as she tries to find a job in Chicago?
5. What does Sven spend most of his spare time doing when Carrie first stays with him and her sister?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)