|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Drouet call Carrie when he is with the group he joins during Carrie's affair with Hurstwood?
2. How does Carrie show Hurstwood that she loves him?
(a) She embraces him.
(b) She tells him.
(c) She blushes and cries.
(d) She kisses him.
3. How does Hurstwood feel about the angry strikers at the trolley station?
4. Why can't the audience hear Carrie in the play?
(a) The acoustics are bad.
(b) Her voice is too low.
(c) Too many actors in front of her.
(d) People are talking too much.
5. What does Carrie leave for Hurstwood when she moves out of his flat?
(a) A note saying that she still loves him.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) A picture of them together.
(d) Their marriage certificate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Carrie afraid to leave the situation with Drouet even though she knows that it compromises her moral virtue?
2. What does Hurstwood see when he first drives a trolley out in public?
3. What does Mrs. Hurstwood get upset about when she is at dinner one night with her family?
4. What group does Drouet join just after Carrie's affair with Hurstwood begins?
5. How long does it take Hurstwood to learn to drive a trolley?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)