|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hurstwood not care about Carrie's relationship with Drouet as he begins to pursue her?
(a) He is more successful than Drouet.
(b) He does not like Drouet.
(c) He sees Drouet with other women.
(d) He loves Carrie too much to care.
2. What does Hurstwood tell his friends to do when they go to the play put on by Drouet's group?
(a) Cheer for Carrie.
(b) Leave half way through.
(c) Boo the whole time.
(d) Wear formal attire.
3. What does Carrie find has happened in her apartment when she returns from looking for work?
(a) Hurstwood is there waiting.
(b) She is being evicted.
(c) She has been robbed.
(d) Drouet has retrieved the rest of his things.
4. What does Carrie decide to do with the money Drouet gave her when she meets him the next day?
(a) Buy Drouet lunch.
(b) Buy a train ticket.
(c) Buy her niece a coat.
(d) Return it.
5. What does Mrs. Hurstwood get upset about when she is at dinner one night with her family?
(a) Her husband does not notice her new hair style.
(b) Her husband was seen with Carrie.
(c) Her husband went to the theater without her.
(d) Her husband did not get an expected raise.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Carrie and Hurstwood pay to furnish their new apartment together?
2. How much does Hurstwood have to pay for interest in a bar?
3. Which of the following does Drouet NOT buy for Carrie the day after giving her the $20?
4. What does Carrie spend most of her time doing just after she marries Hurstwood?
5. How do Carrie and Drouet spend their nights after Carrie moves out of her sister's house?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)