|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of seat does Hurstwood purchase for himself at the play?
(a) Front row.
(b) He does not buy a seat.
(c) Box seat.
2. How does Hanson feel about having Carrie out of the house?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He misses the money she brought in.
(d) He is worried.
3. What does Carrie do with Mrs. Hale that makes her very depressed?
(a) Speaks about all the things they wish they had.
(b) Goes to a very sad play.
(c) Sees Drouet at dinner with another woman.
(d) Goes on a carriage ride through a luxurious area of town.
4. What does Hurstwood tell his friends to do when they go to the play put on by Drouet's group?
(a) Cheer for Carrie.
(b) Leave half way through.
(c) Wear formal attire.
(d) Boo the whole time.
5. How much does Hurstwood have to pay for interest in a bar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the audience hear Carrie in the play?
2. What does Carrie decide she must do in case Drouet does not choose to come back to her?
3. What does Carrie decide to do with the money Drouet gave her when she meets him the next day?
4. What does Hurstwood do to help calm Carrie's nerves on stage?
5. How does Carrie show Hurstwood that she loves him?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)