|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Inda's talent?
(a) Cooking vegetarian dishes.
(b) Keeping plants alive.
(c) Getting phone numbers.
(d) Keeping healthy relationships.
2. What does the carpet smell like when Valerie gets home from the beach?
(a) Cherry soda.
(b) French perfume.
(c) Lemon zest.
3. What does the waitress at Denny's think is the relationship between Valerie and Daniel?
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) First date.
(c) Work colleagues.
(d) Already married.
4. What opens Chiquita's heart?
(a) A set of keys to her lover's apartment.
(b) An invitation to a romantic weekend road trip.
(c) A bunch of roses sent to her work.
(d) A bottle of wine.
5. What dance moves can Valerie remember?
(a) African rhythms.
(b) Old Soul Train moves.
(c) Cheerleader routines.
(d) Seventies disco dancing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship status of Valerie's parents?
2. What is meant by a girl lying for GP?
3. Why does Valerie buy Baby Got Back?
4. What is the difference between men and women's sexual urges, according to Inda?
5. What kept Valerie's body firm at UCLA?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Valerie upset at the beginning of "Sister, Sister"?
2. How close are Valerie and Inda?
3. Why does Valerie decide to have an affair?
4. What does Valerie do next?
5. Why is Chiquita arguing with the man outside her bathroom?
6. What happens when Valerie confronts Walter?
7. What happens when Inda runs into Chiquita again?
8. What happens when Inda and Chiquita have dinner together?
9. Why does Inda contact Wiley?
10. What happens at Daniel's place?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)