|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statuette sits on Walter's nightstand?
(a) Teacher's pet.
(b) Salesman of the Year.
(c) World's greatest dad.
(d) Employee of the month.
2. Where does Daniel kiss Valerie after the dance?
(a) On the lips.
(b) On the cheek.
(c) On the back of her neck.
(d) On the top of her hands.
3. What kept Valerie's body firm at UCLA?
(d) Track and field.
4. What stops Valerie from slapping the remote from Walter's hand?
(a) Walter turning down the volume.
(b) Walter turning off the television.
(c) Walter turning up the volume.
(d) The phone ringing.
5. When do Valerie and Inda leave the beach?
(a) When the sun gets too hot.
(b) When the sun has set.
(c) When they hear about the shark alert.
(d) After a water fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Inda push Valerie onto the rug?
2. What does the waitress at Denny's think is the relationship between Valerie and Daniel?
3. What does Inda suggest Valerie do to get Walter's attention?
4. Where did Daniel's ex-wife work?
5. What does Inda do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Do the women blame each other?
2. Why is Chiquita more shocked than Inda?
3. What happens when Inda runs into Chiquita again?
4. How does Inda compare Andre to Walter?
5. What is the significance of Inda's experience with Andre?
6. Why is Valerie upset at the beginning of "Sister, Sister"?
7. What leads Inda to decide to meet Wiley?
8. How does Valerie react to meeting Daniel?
9. Why is Chiquita arguing with the man outside her bathroom?
10. Why is Inda worried?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)