|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Inda get three solid numbers?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Def Comedy Jam.
(c) The Celebrity.
(d) Tilly's Terrace.
2. What does Valerie order when she meets Daniel at Denny's?
(a) A chocolate sundae.
(b) A French Slam.
(c) Cheeseburger and fries.
(d) A large orange juice.
3. What does Inda think is better than counseling?
(a) Meeting someone new.
(b) Eating ice-cream.
(c) Watching television.
(d) Going for a jog.
4. What gives Inda a wild appearance?
(a) Her ill fitting clothes.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her frowning expression.
(d) Too much makeup.
5. What does the waitress at Denny's think is the relationship between Valerie and Daniel?
(a) Work colleagues.
(b) First date.
(c) Already married.
(d) Brother and sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Daniel get married?
2. What is Inda's talent?
3. Why did Daniel leave the club without saying goodbye?
4. How thick is Walter's moustache?
5. What reassures Valerie about her desirability?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Chiquita more shocked than Inda?
2. What leads Inda to decide to meet Wiley?
3. How does Inda meet Chiquita?
4. Why does Valerie go home with Daniel?
5. What is the significance of Inda's experience with Andre?
6. What is common between the lives of Inda and Chiquita?
7. What happens next?
8. What does Chiquita want from her relationship?
9. Why does Valerie tell Daniel she can no longer see him?
10. Why is Chiquita insecure?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)