|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Daniel leave the club without saying goodbye?
(a) He was playing hard to get.
(b) Inda told him to get leave Valerie alone.
(c) He thought he'd made a fool of himself.
(d) He felt guilty about his wife.
2. What were half the brothers wearing on Inda's night out?
(a) A ring.
(b) Suit jackets.
(c) Black leather shoes.
3. Which drink does Inda buy Valerie to congratulate her?
(a) Long Island Iced Tea.
(b) Sex on the Beach.
(c) Screaming Orgasm.
(d) Vodka martini.
4. What is Inda's talent?
(a) Keeping plants alive.
(b) Keeping healthy relationships.
(c) Cooking vegetarian dishes.
(d) Getting phone numbers.
5. What does Valerie order when she meets Daniel at Denny's?
(a) A chocolate sundae.
(b) A large orange juice.
(c) A French Slam.
(d) Cheeseburger and fries.
6. Where does Daniel kiss Valerie after the dance?
(a) On the cheek.
(b) On the back of her neck.
(c) On the lips.
(d) On the top of her hands.
7. What does Valerie drink in the club?
(a) White wine.
(b) Coffee with milk.
(c) Soft drink.
(d) Vodka with soda.
8. What is meant by a girl lying for GP?
(a) General practitioner.
(b) Gross promiscuity.
(c) General purpose.
(d) Gross petulance.
9. What stops Valerie from slapping the remote from Walter's hand?
(a) The phone ringing.
(b) Walter turning down the volume.
(c) Walter turning up the volume.
(d) Walter turning off the television.
10. What kind of ring does Chiquita want from her lover man?
(a) A friendship ring.
(b) A token of his love for her.
(c) An onion ring.
(d) An engagement ring.
11. What is the relationship status of Valerie's parents?
(a) Happily married.
(b) De facto.
(c) Married but separated.
12. Why does Inda chase Valerie across the beach?
(a) She is angry that sand has been thrown on her.
(b) She is annoyed at having water thrown on her.
(c) She is trying to get her purse back.
(d) She is upset that her bikini has been ripped off.
13. Which author is Chiquita reading?
(a) Susan Taylor.
(b) Susan Sarandon.
(c) Stephen King.
(d) Dean Koontz.
14. Why would Valerie stand in front of Walter after slow dancing?
(a) To feel his breath on her neck.
(b) To make sure the other girls knew to keep their distance.
(c) So he could embrace her from behind.
(d) To hide his hard-on.
15. Where does Chiquita's lover man suggest she live?
(a) With her parents.
(b) On her own near LAX.
(c) At a fancy hotel in LA he can get a good deal at.
(d) In his apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Inda say to get Red's attention?
2. Which emotion did Walter equate to Valerie's chest?
3. Where does Inda get three solid numbers?
4. What disturbs Chiquita about her lover man's place?
5. How thick is Walter's moustache?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)