|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What proves that Chiquita's lover man is not broke?
(a) The expensive gifts he buys her.
(b) The flashy car he drives.
(c) His fancy clothes.
(d) His expensive video equipment.
2. What is Valerie's ritual?
(a) Massaging her knees in the morning.
(b) Ice cream on Fridays.
(c) Calling her mother every evening.
(d) Checking for lumps.
3. What statuette sits on Walter's nightstand?
(a) Teacher's pet.
(b) Salesman of the Year.
(c) Employee of the month.
(d) World's greatest dad.
4. Why would Valerie stand in front of Walter after slow dancing?
(a) To make sure the other girls knew to keep their distance.
(b) So he could embrace her from behind.
(c) To hide his hard-on.
(d) To feel his breath on her neck.
5. What car does Valerie drive?
(a) A Chevy Camaro.
(b) A Paseo.
(c) A BMW.
(d) A Lifecycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Inda think is better than counseling?
2. What gives Inda a wild appearance?
3. Which author is Chiquita reading?
4. What kept Valerie's body firm at UCLA?
5. What is the relationship status of Valerie's parents?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)