Section 1: Chapters 1-4
• Valerie prepares for Walter by dressing up in lingerie.
• Walter arrives home and just goes to bed.
• Valerie tries to wake Walter up but is pushed away.
• The morning after he again ignores her, and Valerie drives away
• Chiquita has locked herself in her bathroom.
• She is arguing with a man who she claims hit her.
• He was angry that she answered his phone.
• She hears another woman's voice on the phone.
Section 2: Chapter 5-8
• Valerie drives to Inda's place and wakes her up.
• Valerie reflects on her life choices as they hang out at the beach.
• Valerie considers hooking up with someone else.
• Inda tells Valerie to leave Walter.
• Walter is not home when Valerie arrives home.
• Valerie and Inda go to a night club where they meet Daniel.
• Valerie calls Daniel and arranges to meet with him.
Section 3: Chapter 9-12
• Valerie meets Daniel...
This section contains 1,256 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)