|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the mothers, who or what is a bad influence?
(a) The chauffeur.
2. What kind of entity is Bidhata Purush?
(a) A god.
(b) An animal.
(c) A guru.
(d) A human.
3. Sudha decides to marry Ramesh so that _______________.
(a) Ashok can marry somebody more like him.
(b) Her parents will not be disappointed.
(c) Anju can be married.
(d) Ramesh will not be sad.
4. Sudha decides to give all of her money to whom?
(a) Her future husband.
(b) A women's rights foundation.
5. Which word does Sudha believe to be the first one written on her forehead?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anju give Sudha as a graduation gift?
2. At the theater, who sits next to Sudha?
3. Whom does Sudha go to for help?
4. What kind of tone does Sinhji use with Nalini?
5. How long was Gopal supposed to be gone on his trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Anju respond to having a matched marriage?
2. After meeting Sunil, how does Anju feel about him?
3. How do the girls fight against tradition as teenagers?
4. Is Sunil in love with Sudha?
5. What does Sudha notice about the way Singhji deals with Nalini?
6. How do the Sanyals react to Sudha?
7. How does Sudha transform after hearing the story about her father?
8. What does Sudha say she has always wanted?
9. Will Sudha and Anju have happy marriages?
10. Describe Sudha and Ashok's first meeting.
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)