Book 1, Chapters 1 -2
1. What kind of entity is Bidhata Purush?
(a) An animal.
(b) A human.
(c) A guru.
(d) A god.
2. How many mother figures do Sudha and Anju have?
3. How many father figures do Sudha and Anju have?
4. Who acts as leader of the family?
(c) Gouri Ma.
5. How does Sudha describe Nalini?
(a) Somber and always full of stories.
(b) Beautiful but always worried.
(c) Ugly but always nice.
(d) Angry and always scowling.
6. What does Sudha believe caused the mothers to go into premature labor?
(a) They were denied access to medical care.
(b) They learned that they were giving birth to girls.
(c) They learned that their husbands died.
(d) They were unhealthy.
7. What is Singhji's occupation?
8. Which word does Sudha believe to be the first one written on her forehead?
This section contains 3,810 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)