1. Who is the host of the Christmas celebration at the opening of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight?
2. For how many days does the Christmas celebration go on?
3. What kind of portion is served to the noble guests given the coming of the new year?
4. During the feast, what does Queen Guinevere sit upon?
5. When does Arthur begin to eat during the celebrations?
6. How is Sir Gawain related to King Arthur?
7. Who does Sir Gawain sit next to during the holiday feasts?
This section contains 3,995 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)