|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sir Orfeo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Lady Heurodis awakens from her nap under the tree?
(a) She wrings her hands.
(b) She goes mad.
(c) All of these listed.
(d) She cries.
2. What does "the lord" give to Sir Gawain on the night of the second hunt?
(a) A doe's heart.
(b) A fox's tail.
(d) A boar's head.
3. Where does Sir Orfeo say he is going to flee to?
(a) The castle of the king.
(b) The wilderness.
(c) To another land.
(d) To the opposite corner of his kingdom.
4. On the third hunting day, what saint does Sir Gawain swear to that he holds no love for any woman?
5. Who is responsible for the color of the Green Knight?
(a) All of these.
(b) Bertilak de Hautdesert's wife.
(c) Morgan le Fay.
(d) "The Lord's" wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What jewel does the Green Knight say is the most highly prized?
2. What does Sir Gawain receive from "the lady" as she leaves his room on the first day of the hunt?
3. Prior to the rooster crowing _________ times, "the lord" left to hunt on the second day.
4. What does "the lord" promise Sir Gawain if he goes to the Green Chapel?
5. To whom does Sir Orfeo give his kingdom to?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)