|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "the lord" wish Sir Gawain to do while he is at his castle?
(a) Find a wife.
(d) Deliver Mass.
2. During the summer, what kind of winds blows lightly on the seeds and herbs?
3. What does "the lord" eat for breakfast on the first morning of his hunt?
4. Prior to the rooster crowing _________ times, "the lord" left to hunt on the second day.
5. What is the name of the animal that "the lord" brings to Sir Gawain on the third hunting day?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the feast, what does Queen Guinevere sit upon?
2. When does the Green Knight enter the banquet?
3. What moon has come when Sir Gawain begins to think of his quest for the Green Knight?
4. What is the name of Sir Gawain's horse?
5. What does Sir Gawain do when he sees "the lady" sitting on his bed on the first morning of the hunt?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)