|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pearl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day is the third hunt to fall on?
(a) New Year's Day.
(b) Solomon's Day.
(c) Saul's day.
(d) New Year's Eve.
2. How many blasts do the hunters blow on their bugles to call the dogs to the hunt?
3. Who, according to the text, created the pentangle?
(b) King Arthur.
(d) Queen Guinevere.
4. In "Pearl," where does the narrator lose his pearl?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In a garden.
(c) In a field.
(d) In the ocean.
5. According to the creed, how many wounds did Christ receive upon the cross?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to stanza nineteen of "Pearl," what was unable to declare the girl's beauty?
2. What moon has come when Sir Gawain begins to think of his quest for the Green Knight?
3. At the opening of Chapter II of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, what color have the groves turned?
4. Who is the Queen of Courtesy?
5. For how many days do the Christmas feasts take place?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)