|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 15, Horemheb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sinuhe is dumped in the desert, and Aziru's chariots approach him, what do they do to Sinuhe?
(a) Change him into white robes.
(b) Shower him with gifts.
(c) Rob him and strip off his clothes.
(d) Carry him back to Aziru.
2. What does Sinuhe do with his gold before he travels on a ship to Smyrna?
(a) He gives it to Kaptah to buy supplies.
(b) He trades it for goods for his travels.
(c) He gives the money to the captain.
(d) Exchanges it for clay tablets.
3. Who is Horemheb in love with?
(c) Queen Taia.
4. What is wrong with King Aziru's baby?
(a) It has turned eye.
(b) It is dying.
(c) It has a stomach ache.
(d) It is cutting its first tooth.
5. What do the priest do with the statue of Ammon?
(a) They oil the statue and pray and refuse to destroy it.
(b) They wait for Horemheb to destroy the statue.
(c) They destroy the statue as requested.
(d) They hide the pieces under their cloaks and take it away.
Short Answer Questions
1. The morning after Sinuhe and Minea have slept on the boat escaping from Babylon, what is the noise they hear?
2. When Horemheb faces the Hittites the first time in the holy war, what will happen if the Hittites defeat Horemheb's troops?
3. When Horemheb returns to Egypt, who does he put in charge of the troops?
4. What does Sinuhe insist of King Aziru after he is greeted in the desert?
5. When the Crocodile's Tail is attacked, what happens to Merit and Thoth?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)