|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 15, Horemheb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the city of Hattushash unknown to outsiders?
(a) The city is low in a valley and cannot be found.
(b) It is a city where only the gods dwell.
(c) It is a secret holy city.
(d) Because the king has closed it to foreigners.
2. What do the Hittites bring as a gift to the young Tut that goes with him to his tomb?
(a) A blue hippopatumus.
(b) A necklace made of shells.
(c) A crowns of gold and jewels.
(d) A knife of blue metal.
3. Who does Princess Ankhsenaton break the jar with who will be the next king?
4. What does Horemheb want his men to shoot at as the attacking forces draw near?
(a) The chariots.
(b) The guards.
(c) The men.
(d) The horses.
5. What happens when Pharaoh Akenaton parades in public?
(a) The crowd sings songs to Aton.
(b) The crowd in angered by Nefretiti's dress.
(c) Chaos errupts and Horemheb has to come in and get control of the crowd.
(d) Everyone applaudes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aziru's son do when his father is attacked by assassins?
2. After the battle with Khabiri, how does Horemheb reward his men?
3. How is Aziru executed?
4. Upon Sinuhe's return to Egypt, what do the priests say about gods other than Aton?
5. When Horemheb and Eie strike a deal to co-rule the country, what does Horemheb want as part of the deal?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)