|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7, Minea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in the city of Thebes when the pharaoh dies?
(a) The river runs red.
(b) The bars are all open and active.
(c) The temple is open for prayer and drinking.
(d) All the shops are closed.
2. How does Ptahor arrive at Sinuhe's house?
(a) He arrives by horse.
(b) He arrives in a chariot.
(c) On a chair borne by two slaves.
(d) He walks.
3. What is ailing the king of Babylon?
(a) He is unable to eat any food.
(b) His side hurts.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) His tooth is infected.
4. Why is the day of Sinuhe's birth unknown?
(a) He came drifting down the Nile in a little reed boat.
(b) He came out of the woods.
(c) He was given to his parents as a gift.
(d) He came from Smyrna.
5. Who is Horemheb in love with?
(b) Queen Taia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of seal does Sinuhe have made for himself in Smyrna?
2. Who becomes the wife to the new pharaoh?
3. What does Minea threaten to do on the boat to escape Sinuhe?
4. What does Sinuhe do with his gold before he travels on a ship to Smyrna?
5. When Sinuhe admits to the priest that the god Ammon did not speak to him, what do the priests and his classmates do?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)