|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7, Minea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes the wife to the new pharaoh?
(a) Nefertiti, the daughter of Eie.
(c) Queen Taia.
2. After Nefernefernefer gets Sinuhe's property, what does she want from him next?
(a) The bar he owns.
(b) His undying devotion.
(c) His father's property.
(d) His slave.
3. After Sinuhe falls in love with Minea, what does he want her to do?
(a) Renounce her god.
(b) Return to her home so they can be married.
(c) Go the Smyrna.
(d) Return to Babylon.
4. How does Sinuhe get his medicines?
(a) His mother makes all the medicines.
(b) He buys them from Crete.
(c) He makes them.
(d) His father mixes them for him.
5. What illnesses do the Syrian merchants suffer from?
(a) Sleep disorders.
(c) Brain diseases.
(d) Breathlessness and stomach troubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ptahor arrive at Sinuhe's house?
2. What happens to the false king at the end of the Day of the False King?
3. Who rules after Pharaoh Amenhotep III's death?
4. What gift does Nefernefernefer give to Sinuhe when they first meet?
5. How many days does Sinuhe serve in the House of Death?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)