|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7, Minea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To get off the boat, what does Kaptah suggest he, Sinuhe, and Minea pretend to be?
(c) A company of performers.
(d) A group of doctors.
2. When the prince is crowned, who is his royal consort?
(b) The Princess of Mitanni, who still playes with dolls.
(c) Priest Eie.
(d) The Queen Taia.
3. Why is the city of Hattushash unknown to outsiders?
(a) It is a secret holy city.
(b) Because the king has closed it to foreigners.
(c) It is a city where only the gods dwell.
(d) The city is low in a valley and cannot be found.
4. What animal do the people of Babylon have that Sinuhe has never seen before?
(a) A horse.
(b) A camel.
(c) A hen.
(d) A bull.
5. How does Sinuhe get to the City of the Dead when he has no money?
(a) He stows away on a boat.
(b) He steals a reed boat.
(c) He asks for a ride from a boat owner.
(d) Kaptah steals a reed boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the pharaoh's bedroom when Ptahor and Sinuhe arrive to open the skull?
2. Who is chosen as the king for the Day of the False King?
3. What god does the young heir call upon to bless his father at the opening of his skull?
4. Why is the day of Sinuhe's birth unknown?
5. Who rules after Pharaoh Amenhotep III's death?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)