|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Nefernefernefer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are Nefernefernefer's eyes?
2. When the prince is crowned, what does he decree?
(a) That slaves will be given new jobs.
(b) That all children will be able to read.
(c) That the slaves are freed from the mines.
(d) That the town of Thebes will have no more liquor.
3. What is significant about the slave that Sinuhe buys?
(a) He speaks Greek.
(b) He is quite bright.
(c) He has one eye.
(d) He knows Sinuhe's father.
4. What does Sinuhe tell his mother and father he wants to be when he grows up?
(a) A painter.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A pharaoh.
(d) A warrior.
5. When the god Ammon statue talks to Sinuhe, whose voice does Sinuhe hear?
(a) The priest.
(b) Another student.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are people buried near Thebes?
2. Who played with Amenhotep like a sister when they were children?
3. How does Sinuhe know that he is to assist Phator and go with him to the pharaoh?
4. What does Sinuhe do with the gift from Nefernefernefer?
5. How does Sinuhe get to the City of the Dead when he has no money?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)