|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Nefernefernefer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Sinuhe gives everything over to Neferrneferrnefer, what does he learn when he returns home?
(a) That his parents are dead.
(b) That the new pharaoh is sick.
(c) That Kaptah is dead.
(d) That he must leave Egypt.
2. After Nefernefernefer gets Sinuhe's property, what does she want from him next?
(a) The bar he owns.
(b) His father's property.
(c) His undying devotion.
(d) His slave.
3. What does Sinuhe read for a stranger in the City of the Dead?
(a) The inscription on the tomb of Anukis.
(b) An inscription on a pharaoh's tomb.
(c) A boundary sign.
(d) A letter.
4. When the prince is crowned, what does he decree?
(a) That all children will be able to read.
(b) That the slaves are freed from the mines.
(c) That the town of Thebes will have no more liquor.
(d) That slaves will be given new jobs.
5. What does Sinuhe do with the gift from Nefernefernefer?
(a) He gives it to his mother.
(b) He returns it to her.
(c) He has his name engraved in the stone.
(d) He loses it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Horemheb in love with?
2. Who rules after Pharaoh Amenhotep III's death?
3. What gift does Nefernefernefer give to Sinuhe when they first meet?
4. Who is Sinuhe's first teacher, hired by his father?
5. What is significant about the slave that Sinuhe buys?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)