|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "I Stay with Syd," where did the married man invite the narrator?
2. How is Mrs. Greed's husband described?
(a) Strong and masculine.
(b) Very attractive.
(c) Weak and effeminate.
3. In "Fort Bedd," what does the narrator want under a copper beech?
(c) Decorative rocks.
(d) Old bench.
4. Where do the dolls hang from in "Doll Tornado"?
(a) Dime store ceiling.
(b) Laundry room ceiling.
(c) Bedroom ceiling.
(d) Factory ceiling.
5. How long do the narrator, Syd, and the others have to wait before they can go back inside the theater, in "I Stay with Syd"?
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the only time the narrator of "A Full Service Shelter" wears latex gloves or scrubs?
2. In "Fort Bedd," how does the narrator open the curtains sometimes?
3. in "Doll Tornado," where does a tornado of dolls touch down?
4. In "The Chicane," which showing of the film does the narrator go to?
5. In "Fort Bedd," what is the narrator's first choice of tree to buy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mrs. Greed get to and from the narrator's husband's house?
2. What do the dogs know about the narrator and other volunteers regarding food?
3. In "Four Calls in the Last Half Hour," what does the narrator say about the man and his actions?
4. What does the narrator do when Syd returns in "I Stay with Syd"?
5. At the beginning of "I Stay with Syd," what does the narrator say about Syd's married man?
6. What does the narrator say about the affair between Syd and a married man?
7. In "The Chicane," what does the narrator say about going to a film?
8. In "Sing to It," what does the man want and what does he get?
9. How did Lauryn and Macario spend the summer they were married?
10. What does the narrator know about being angry about the affair in "Greed"?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)