1. In "Sing to It," what does the man want the narrator to make from her hands?
2. From what culture does the proverb come from in "Sing to It"?
3. What is carved off a lamb in "The Orphan Lamb"?
4. In "The Orphan Lamb," where does the carver wipe the blood?
5. How does the carver attach the pelt to an orphan lamb?
6. How does the narrator clean cages in "A Full Service Shelter"?
7. How often does the narrator of "A Full Service Shelter" clean cages?
8. What time does the narrator of "A Full Service Shelter" clean cages?
This section contains 3,850 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)