|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cloudland (Pages 110-144).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Cloudland," how old does the narrator's neighbor tell her that he will be next week?
2. In "Cloudland," what is the name of a painting of a lake that the narrator remembers?
(a) Tidal sunrise.
(b) Water Damage.
(c) Lake and swans.
(d) Lake at Sunset.
3. What does the narrator of "Fort Bedd" think she can learn to do from trees?
(a) Take root.
(b) Learn to be still.
(c) Branch out and learn.
(d) Rest and be strong.
4. What type of seafood do the narrator and her friends order, in "The Second Seating"?
5. Where does the narrator of "Greed" hide a surveillance camera?
(d) Smoke detector.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does the narrator of "Cloudland" remember that her neighbor told her he was before he tells her his birthday is next week?
2. In "A Full Service Shelter," when does the director of the shelter over the overnight staff to feed the death-row dogs?
3. In "Cloudland," where did the narrator used to live?
4. Where do the narrator and Syd decide to ride out the storm in "I Stay with Syd"?
5. In the quote at the beginning of "Cloudland," where are the children?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)