|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cloudland (Pages 83-110).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What chore does the buyer think will keep the seller from coming back, in "Equivalent"?
(a) Clean out the shed.
(b) Weeding the garden.
(c) Drain the oil in the mower.
(d) Paint the back porch.
2. What is a movie about that the narrator sees with friends in "Cloudland"?
(a) A long-married couple.
(c) Family vacation.
(d) Fantasy story.
3. In "I Stay with Syd," what type of tree does the narrator think should be pruned?
4. What does the narrator say that her husband Mrs. Greed had between them?
(a) Green apples.
(d) Red apples.
5. What does the narrator spill in bed, in "Moonbow"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the film shown that the narrator wants to see in "The Chicane"?
2. In "Fort Bedd," what does the narrator want under a copper beech?
3. How many people stand outside the theater, in "I Stay with Syd," waiting to go back inside?
4. In "Cloudland," where did the narrator used to live?
5. In "Cloudland," when the narrator was in Maine, what was a young girl taking a picture of?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)