|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Correct Grip to The Quiet Car.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Correct Grip," what type of dog does the narrator's friend have?
(a) German Shepherd.
(b) Border collie.
(d) Black lab.
2. What is Evelyne's occupation?
3. What is the preview to a movie that Syd and the narrator watch in "I Stay with Syd"?
(b) Sci-fi thriller.
(d) Action thriller.
4. In "The Second Seating," what do the narrator and friends like to drink?
(c) Vodka fizz.
5. When did four black students wait to be served at a Woolworth's five-and-ten?
(a) February 1960.
(b) August 1959.
(c) March 1960.
(d) December 1959.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "I Stay with Syd," where do Syd, the narrator, and other theater patrons stand while they wait to go back inside the movie theater?
2. What does the narrator go outside to look at, in "Moonbow"?
3. How long has Mrs. Greed been married?
4. While other people are at 100 percent, what percent is the narrator in "Four Calls in the Last Half Hour"?
5. What name is no longer given to dogs at the shelter in "A Full Service Shelter"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)