|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Greed to Four Calls in the Last Half Hour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Fort Bedd," what does the narrator think about when things go wrong?
2. How does the carver attach the pelt to an orphan lamb?
3. What name is no longer given to dogs at the shelter in "A Full Service Shelter"?
4. What is the narrator's second choice of tree to buy in "Fort Bedd"?
(c) Pendulum spruce.
(d) Blue spruce.
5. In "The Orphan Lamb," where does the carver wipe the blood?
(a) His jacket.
(b) A rag.
(c) The grass.
(d) His pants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been sucked up in addition to dolls in "Doll Tornado"?
2. What does the narrator of "Fort Bedd" think she can learn to do from trees?
3. In "I Stay with Syd," what do some people go and do while they wait to get back inside the theater?
4. How long do the narrator, Syd, and the others have to wait before they can go back inside the theater, in "I Stay with Syd"?
5. In "Fort Bedd," where is the apartment?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)