|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Greed to Four Calls in the Last Half Hour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Four Calls in the Last Half Hour," at what percent could everyone be if those who have more would give a little?
2. In "A Full Service Shelter," when does the director of the shelter over the overnight staff to feed the death-row dogs?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
3. In "Fort Bedd," where is the apartment?
(a) North side of the park.
(b) South side of the park.
(c) West side of the park.
(d) East side of the park.
4. How much does the narrator of "Greed" spend for a hidden surveillance camera?
5. In "I Stay with Syd," what type of tree does the narrator think should be pruned?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is given to the cowboy-colored pocket pit bull in "A Full Service Shelter"?
2. In "I Stay with Syd," how often does the narrator move to the house at the beach?
3. At the end of "I Stay with Syd," what does the narrator want to hurry up and end?
4. In "I Stay with Syd," what do some people go and do while they wait to get back inside the theater?
5. What time does the narrator of "A Full Service Shelter" clean cages?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)