|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sing to It to The Doll Tornado.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the only time the narrator of "A Full Service Shelter" wears latex gloves or scrubs?
(a) When she has to feel for something in feces.
(b) When she handles the dogs in the sick ward.
(c) When she grooms a dog.
(d) When she bathes a dog.
2. What is carved off a lamb in "The Orphan Lamb"?
(a) Its wool.
(b) Its hooves.
(c) Its ears.
(d) Its coat.
3. What name is given to the cowboy-colored pocket pit bull in "A Full Service Shelter"?
(b) Man Man.
4. In "Sing to It," what does the man want the narrator to make from her hands?
5. What do the narrator and others put on the pillows of the death-row dogs in "A Full Service Shelter"?
(b) Steak bones.
(c) Pigs' ears.
(d) Dental chews.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator clean cages in "A Full Service Shelter"?
2. How often does the narrator of "A Full Service Shelter" clean cages?
3. What breed are most of the death-row dogs in "A Full Service Shelter"?
4. What are the names of volunteers who work with the narrator in "A Full Service Shelter"?
5. According to "A Full Service Shelter," owning how many dogs is considered hoarding in Connecticut?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)