|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cloudland (Pages 83-110).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. in "Doll Tornado," where does a tornado of dolls touch down?
(a) Spartanburg, South Carolina.
(b) Lookout Mountain, Tennessee.
(c) Lexington, Kentucky.
(d) Greensboro, North Carolina.
2. In paintings that the narrator of "Cloudland" loves, what does her artist friend paint?
(b) Boys in dirty dungarees.
(d) Girls in white dresses.
3. Who runs the animal shelter in "A Full Service Shelter"?
(c) A non-profit, Animal Friends.
(d) A non-profit, The Friends of Animals.
4. What does the narrator go outside to look at, in "Moonbow"?
(b) Clouds in the sky.
(c) Jet contrail.
5. What does the narrator think that she will need to get through, in "Fort Bedd"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the film shown that the narrator wants to see in "The Chicane"?
2. In "Four Calls in the Last Half Hour," at what percent could everyone be if those who have more would give a little?
3. Where did Lauryn die, in "The Chicane"?
4. In "The Chicane," what nationality is the actor who is in a film the narrator goes to see?
5. In "Fort Bedd," where does the author want to plant a tree?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)