|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Correct Grip to The Quiet Car.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Correct Grip," what type of dog does the narrator's friend have?
(b) Black lab.
(c) German Shepherd.
(d) Border collie.
2. How does the carver attach the pelt to an orphan lamb?
3. in "Moonbow," who was in bed with the narrator?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her dog.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her daughter.
4. Where is the film shown that the narrator wants to see in "The Chicane"?
(a) In a church.
(b) Near the beach.
(c) The valley.
(d) On the mountainside.
5. What is carved off a lamb in "The Orphan Lamb"?
(a) Its wool.
(b) Its coat.
(c) Its hooves.
(d) Its ears.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "I Stay with Syd," how often does the narrator move to the house at the beach?
2. What type of salad do the narrator and her friends have, in "The Second Seating"?
3. Who runs the animal shelter in "A Full Service Shelter"?
4. Where does the narrator of "Greed" hide a surveillance camera?
5. What chore does the buyer think will keep the seller from coming back, in "Equivalent"?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)