|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cloudland (Pages 83-110).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator's husband say Mrs. Greed reminds him of?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His sister.
(d) An aunt.
2. In "The Chicane," which showing of the film does the narrator go to?
(a) 8 p.m.
(b) First showing of the afternoon.
(c) Second showing of the night.
(d) 5 p.m.
3. What can the narrator of "I Stay with Syd" smell as she and Syd wait to go back inside the theater?
(c) Sewage plant.
4. In what position are the curtains in the apartment in "Fort Bedd"?
(b) Tied back.
(c) Stuffed up in the curtain rod.
(d) Half open.
5. What was the narrator of "Cloudland" doing when she noticed a girl wearing a turtleneck who was sitting on the lawn of her house?
(a) On her porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state do you have to go north to be in the south, according to "Cloudland"?
2. What direction is a storm blowing in from in "I Stay with Syd"?
3. At the end of "I Stay with Syd," what does the narrator want to hurry up and end?
4. What does the narrator of "Fort Bedd" think she can learn to do from trees?
5. In "Greed," where does the narrator's husband say that he gets the fruit that appears in baskets in their kitchen?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)