|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mme. Aubain do for the first few months after Virginie dies?
(a) Goes to confession every day.
(b) Stays in her room.
(c) Stays in the house.
(d) Takes long aimless walks.
2. What causes Félicité to catch tonsillitis?
(a) She is accidentally locked out of the house in a storm.
(b) She contracts it from Mme. Aubain.
(c) She contracts it while nursing a sick soldier.
(d) Her long search for Loulou.
3. What do Paul's parents tell him to do when he visits Félicité?
(a) Tell her that they send their regards.
(b) Bring home as many things as he can.
(c) Be kind.
(d) Take her arm when they walk to Vespers.
4. Who tells Félicité that the house is for sale?
(c) The apothecary.
(d) Paul's wife.
5. What illness does Virginie acquire?
(d) Small pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mme. Aubain leave to Félicité when she dies?
2. How does Fabu feel after Félicité speaks to him?
3. What does Félicité do after Virginie goes to school?
4. How does Félicité meet her Polish suitor?
5. What is the only thing that holds Mme. Aubain's interest after Virginie dies?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)