|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is opposed to the idea of Virginie attending a boarding school?
(b) Mme. Aubain.
2. What illness does Virginie acquire?
(b) Small pox.
3. What does Félicité do after Virginie goes to school?
(a) She goes into Virginie's room and looks at the walls.
(b) She devotes herself to cooking elaborate meals.
(c) She carries one of Virginie's handkerchiefs.
(d) She starts a vegetable garden.
4. Why does Félicité think that the Holy Spirit was more likely to have been a parrot than a dove?
(a) She has a vision.
(b) Because parrots can talk.
(c) She sees it in a dream.
(d) Because parrots are more colorful.
5. What gift does Mme. Aubain receive from Mme. de Larsonniere?
(a) A valuable book.
(c) A parrot.
(d) Two laying hens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets Félicité the most about the prospect of selling the house?
2. Who commits suicide?
3. Where is the alter of the Corpus Christi placed?
4. What color is Virginie's grave stone?
5. Why does Mme. de Larsonniere give Mme. Aubain a gift?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)