|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Félicité do after Virginie goes to school?
(a) She carries one of Virginie's handkerchiefs.
(b) She devotes herself to cooking elaborate meals.
(c) She starts a vegetable garden.
(d) She goes into Virginie's room and looks at the walls.
2. What distinctive trait does Félicité develop due to a fit of giddiness?
(a) She drags one leg.
(b) She develops a hunchback.
(c) She has a nervous twitch.
(d) Her head shakes.
3. Why does Mme. de Larsonniere give Mme. Aubain a gift?
(a) She hopes Mme. Aubain will befriend her.
(b) She is moving away and can't keep it.
(c) She is bribing Mme. Aubain.
(d) It is Mme. Aubain's birthday.
4. What color is Virginie's grave stone?
5. What task does Félicité perform for Paul?
(a) She writes at his dictation.
(b) She packs him a basket of food to take home.
(c) She knits him socks.
(d) She mends his clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What or who does Félicité begin to associate with the parrot?
2. Who comes by to chop wood and draw water for Félicité?
3. What happens when Paul visits his mother?
4. Where does Paul spend much of his time?
5. What does Félicité finally die of?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)