|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Félicité say to Fabu?
(a) She tells him that she leaves him Loulou.
(b) She thanks him for his kindness to Loulou.
(c) She encourages him to go to confession more frequently.
(d) She apologizes for suspecting him of murdering Loulou.
2. Who tells Félicité that the house is for sale?
(a) Paul's wife.
(c) The apothecary.
3. What emotion does Félicité feel when she remembers Loulou's life?
4. What do Mme. Aubain and Félicité spread out on the bed when they are going through Virginie's things?
(a) Virginie's paintings and needlework.
(b) Toys and books.
(c) Petticoats, stockings, and handkerchiefs.
(d) Dresses, shirts, and coats.
5. Who moves to Pont-l'Eveque shortly Virginie dies?
(b) Félicité's family.
(c) The Baron de Larsonniere.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Virginie dies, what does Félicité do every day?
2. What does Félicité do after Virginie goes to school?
3. What does Mme. Aubain leave to Félicité when she dies?
4. Where does Paul spend much of his time?
5. How does Mme. Aubain deal with her grief when Virginie goes away to school?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)