Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mme. Aubain deal with her grief when Virginie goes away to school?
(a) She locks herself in her room for a week.
(b) She cries for days.
(c) She takes long solitary walks.
(d) Through socializing and writing letters.
2. What is Félicité's gift for the Corpus Christi procession?
(a) Her rosary.
(b) Her inheritance from Mme. Aubain.
(d) A gold chain she recieved from Virginie.
3. What does Mme. Aubain do for the first few months after Virginie dies?
(a) Goes to confession every day.
(b) Stays in her room.
(c) Stays in the house.
(d) Takes long aimless walks.
4. Who moves to Pont-l'Eveque shortly Virginie dies?
(a) FÃ©licitÃ©'s family.
(d) The Baron de Larsonniere.
5. What is the parrot's first illness?
(b) A cough.
(c) An ulcer on its tongue.
(d) A stomach flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Félicité have any repairs done to the house?
2. What is one of the results of Félicité's increasing deafness?
3. What news does Félicité receive in a letter that Mme. Aubain reads to her?
4. What prevents Félicité from being able to see Loulou before her death?
5. What does Félicité consider doing shortly after she gets Loulou back?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)