|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Félicité feel when she remembers Loulou's life?
2. What is the only thing that holds Mme. Aubain's interest after Virginie dies?
(a) Playing music.
(b) Her walks with Félicité.
(c) Looking through Virginie's drawings.
(d) Paul's letters.
3. What does Félicité do after she receives her letter?
(a) Cleans her room.
(b) The laundry.
(c) Responds to the letter.
(d) Walks to the market.
4. What about Félicité causes Bourais to feel a mixture of amusement and contempt for her?
(a) Her handwriting.
(b) Her origins.
(c) Her excessive affection for Mme. Aubain's children.
(d) Her ignorance of geography.
5. What is the parrot's first illness?
(a) A stomach flu.
(b) An ulcer on its tongue.
(d) A cough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Félicité consider doing shortly after she gets Loulou back?
2. What does Paul's wife do with Mme. Aubain's home and belongings?
3. Who does Mme. Aubain dream of after Virignie's death?
4. What do the boys in town do to Colmiche?
5. What is Félicité's response to Virginie receiving her first communion?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)