|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mme. Aubain dream of after Virignie's death?
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her husband.
2. What does Félicité say to Fabu?
(a) She thanks him for his kindness to Loulou.
(b) She encourages him to go to confession more frequently.
(c) She tells him that she leaves him Loulou.
(d) She apologizes for suspecting him of murdering Loulou.
3. When Mme. Aubain and Félicité walk together, what do they talk about?
(a) Mme. Aubain's husband.
(c) Mme. Aubain's childhood.
(d) Virginie and Paul.
4. What event rouses Félicité's interest when she can no longer speak to people?
(a) Weekly mass.
(b) The procession of Corpus Christi.
5. Whose debts does Mme. Aubain pay off?
(d) M. Bourais'.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Félicité feel when she remembers Loulou's life?
2. Where is the alter of the Corpus Christi placed?
3. What illness does Virginie acquire?
4. What does Paul decide to do after he gets a job in the Registry Office?
5. How does Fabu feel after Félicité speaks to him?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)