|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents Félicité from being able to see Loulou before her death?
(a) Loulou is on the alter.
(b) Nothing: Loulou is the last thing she sees.
(c) She is blind.
(d) Her eyes are swollen closed.
2. Who does Félicité begin to see frequently after Virginie goes away to school?
(a) The doctor.
3. After Virginie dies, what does Félicité do every day?
(a) Dreams of her during her afternoon nap.
(b) Prays for Virginie in church.
(c) Visits Virginie's grave.
(d) Dusts Virginie's room.
4. What is the parrot's first illness?
(b) An ulcer on its tongue.
(c) A cough.
(d) A stomach flu.
5. What do Mme. Aubain and Félicité spread out on the bed when they are going through Virginie's things?
(a) Dresses, shirts, and coats.
(b) Virginie's paintings and needlework.
(c) Toys and books.
(d) Petticoats, stockings, and handkerchiefs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Félicité think that the Holy Spirit was more likely to have been a parrot than a dove?
2. How does the narrator describe Félicité's room?
3. What does Félicité do after she receives her letter?
4. Who leaves town after Virginie dies?
5. What stubborn trait does Loulou have that amazes Félicité?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)