|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is opposed to the idea of Virginie attending a boarding school?
(b) Mme. Aubain.
2. What is Félicité's response to Virginie receiving her first communion?
(a) She claps her hands.
(b) She nearly faints.
(c) She regrets never having received communion herself.
(d) She feels angry.
3. What does Félicité finally die of?
4. What part of the catechism class does Félicité find beautiful and interesting?
(a) The songs.
(b) Memorizing the prayers.
(c) The summary of the Holy Scriptures.
(d) Church dogma.
5. Why does Félicité feel it is wrong for Mme. Aubain to die before her?
(a) She feels it is unfair of God to take the last person she loves away from her.
(b) She believes the doctor is guilty of malpractice.
(c) She believes servants should die before their masters.
(d) She believes Mme. Aubain has a responsibility to take care of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who causes the bird to laugh uncontrollably?
2. What does Félicité decide to do with Loulou's body?
3. Whose debts does Mme. Aubain pay off?
4. What remedy was attempted to relieve Mme. Aubain's difficulty breathing?
5. What causes Félicité to catch tonsillitis?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)