|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distinctive trait does Félicité develop due to a fit of giddiness?
(a) She has a nervous twitch.
(b) Her head shakes.
(c) She develops a hunchback.
(d) She drags one leg.
2. Who comes by to chop wood and draw water for Félicité?
(a) The priest.
(b) M. Bourais.
(c) Mme. Simon.
3. What is Félicité's response to Virginie receiving her first communion?
(a) She regrets never having received communion herself.
(b) She claps her hands.
(c) She nearly faints.
(d) She feels angry.
4. What upsets Félicité the most about the prospect of selling the house?
(a) That she won't be able to hear the church bells from her new lodgings.
(b) That Paul won't be able to return home.
(c) That she will have to move out of her room.
(d) That Mme. Aubain's things will be sold at auction.
5. What does Félicité decide to do with Loulou's body?
(a) Casts it into the ocean.
(b) Has it stuffed.
(c) Buries it.
(d) Cremates it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul's wife do with Mme. Aubain's home and belongings?
2. Where does Paul spend much of his time?
3. What does Mme. Aubain do that offends Félicité?
4. Where is the alter of the Corpus Christi placed?
5. Whose debts does Mme. Aubain pay off?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)