|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Mme. Aubain receive from Mme. de Larsonniere?
(a) Two laying hens.
(b) A valuable book.
(c) A parrot.
2. Why does Félicité run ten miles in her clogs?
(a) To tend to her sister during childbirth.
(b) To see Theodore.
(c) To say goodbye to Paul.
(d) To see Virginie at school.
3. What illness does Virginie acquire?
(c) Small pox.
4. What sends Félicité into ecstasies?
(a) The kindness of her friends.
(b) Memories of Paul and Virginie.
(c) When the sun catches Loulou's glass eye.
(d) The image of the Holy Spirit as a dove.
5. What does Félicité suspect might be the cause of Loulou's death?
(a) She thinks he had a heart attack.
(b) She thinks he was poisoned with parsley.
(c) She thinks he was placed too close to the fire.
(d) She thinks she fed him the wrong medication.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Félicité do after she receives her letter?
2. What event rouses Félicité's interest when she can no longer speak to people?
3. What is the only thing that holds Mme. Aubain's interest after Virginie dies?
4. What does Félicité take as a keepsake from among Virginie's things?
5. Where is the alter of the Corpus Christi placed?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)