|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mme. Aubain is finally able to go through Virginie's things, what does she find in the cupboard?
(a) A diary.
2. After Virginie dies, what does Félicité do every day?
(a) Visits Virginie's grave.
(b) Dusts Virginie's room.
(c) Dreams of her during her afternoon nap.
(d) Prays for Virginie in church.
3. What news does Félicité receive in a letter that Mme. Aubain reads to her?
(a) Theodore wants to marry her.
(b) She is offered another job.
(c) Her sister is moving.
(d) Her nephew is dead.
4. Why does Mme. de Larsonniere give Mme. Aubain a gift?
(a) She is bribing Mme. Aubain.
(b) It is Mme. Aubain's birthday.
(c) She hopes Mme. Aubain will befriend her.
(d) She is moving away and can't keep it.
5. Who leaves town after Virginie dies?
(a) Mme. Aubain.
(c) The Polish refugees.
(d) M. Bourais.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mme. Aubain and Félicité walk together, what do they talk about?
2. How does Mme. Aubain deal with her grief when Virginie goes away to school?
3. What stubborn trait does Loulou have that amazes Félicité?
4. How old is Mme. Aubain when she dies?
5. What is one of the results of Félicité's increasing deafness?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)