|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves town after Virginie dies?
(a) Mme. Aubain.
(b) The Polish refugees.
(c) M. Bourais.
2. Who does Mme. Aubain dream of after Virignie's death?
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her parents.
3. What is the cause of Félicité's argument with her Polish suitor?
(a) He refuses to acknowledge Felicite's attachment to Mme. Aubain's family.
(b) He tells her he has a wife in Poland.
(c) He reveals that he has a child.
(d) He eats a salad she had prepared for Mme. Aubain's lunch.
4. Why does Mme. de Larsonniere give Mme. Aubain a gift?
(a) It is Mme. Aubain's birthday.
(b) She hopes Mme. Aubain will befriend her.
(c) She is bribing Mme. Aubain.
(d) She is moving away and can't keep it.
5. Who commits suicide?
(a) M. Bourais.
(c) Mme. Aubain.
(d) Félicité's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Félicité consider doing shortly after she gets Loulou back?
2. After Virginie dies, what does Félicité do every day?
3. Where is the alter of the Corpus Christi placed?
4. Who causes the bird to laugh uncontrollably?
5. What does Félicité finally die of?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)