|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distinctive trait does Félicité develop due to a fit of giddiness?
(a) She develops a hunchback.
(b) She drags one leg.
(c) Her head shakes.
(d) She has a nervous twitch.
2. What event rouses Félicité's interest when she can no longer speak to people?
(a) The procession of Corpus Christi.
(b) Weekly mass.
3. Who moves to Pont-l'Eveque shortly Virginie dies?
(a) The Baron de Larsonniere.
(c) Félicité's family.
4. Why does Félicité run ten miles in her clogs?
(a) To see Theodore.
(b) To tend to her sister during childbirth.
(c) To say goodbye to Paul.
(d) To see Virginie at school.
5. What causes Félicité to catch tonsillitis?
(a) She contracts it while nursing a sick soldier.
(b) She is accidentally locked out of the house in a storm.
(c) Her long search for Loulou.
(d) She contracts it from Mme. Aubain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mme. Aubain when she dies?
2. Why does Mme. de Larsonniere give Mme. Aubain a gift?
3. What sends Félicité into ecstasies?
4. How does Fabu feel after Félicité speaks to him?
5. Why is Félicité nearly run over?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)