Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Félicité that the house is for sale?
(a) The apothecary.
(b) Paul's wife.
2. What is the rumor about Colmiche?
(a) That he is a thief.
(b) That he committed terrible atrocities.
(c) That he beat his wife.
(d) That he has illegitimate children.
3. What is the parrot's first illness?
(a) A cough.
(b) An ulcer on its tongue.
(c) A stomach flu.
4. What do the boys in town do to Colmiche?
(a) Carry him water from the well.
(b) Buy his groceries for him.
(c) Spy on him and throw stones at him.
(d) Call him names and beat him with a stick.
5. What upsets Félicité the most about the prospect of selling the house?
(a) That Paul won't be able to return home.
(b) That she won't be able to hear the church bells from her new lodgings.
(c) That Mme. Aubain's things will be sold at auction.
(d) That she will have to move out of her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event rouses Félicité's interest when she can no longer speak to people?
2. Why does Félicité run ten miles in her clogs?
3. Where is the alter of the Corpus Christi placed?
4. What does Paul decide to do after he gets a job in the Registry Office?
5. What is the only thing that holds Mme. Aubain's interest after Virginie dies?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)