|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mme. Aubain and Félicité walk together, what do they talk about?
(a) Mme. Aubain's childhood.
(b) Mme. Aubain's husband.
(c) Virginie and Paul.
2. What is one of the results of Félicité's increasing deafness?
(a) She can no longer work.
(b) She begins to lose her balance.
(c) She can no longer talk to Loulou.
(d) She meets the priest for confession in private.
3. What happens when Paul visits his mother?
(a) He falls down the stairs and hurts his knee.
(b) He gets married.
(c) His fiance hurts Félicité's feelings.
(d) He is cruel to his mother.
4. What color is Virginie's grave stone?
5. Who does Mme. Aubain dream of after Virignie's death?
(b) Her parents.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Félicité to catch tonsillitis?
2. What does Paul's wife do with Mme. Aubain's home and belongings?
3. What is the cause of Félicité's argument with her Polish suitor?
4. What do Paul's parents tell him to do when he visits Félicité?
5. What does Mme. Aubain do that offends Félicité?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)