|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Félicité think that the Holy Spirit was more likely to have been a parrot than a dove?
(a) Because parrots can talk.
(b) She sees it in a dream.
(c) She has a vision.
(d) Because parrots are more colorful.
2. How old is Mme. Aubain when she dies?
3. What happens when Paul visits his mother?
(a) He falls down the stairs and hurts his knee.
(b) His fiance hurts Félicité's feelings.
(c) He is cruel to his mother.
(d) He gets married.
4. What does Félicité say to Fabu?
(a) She thanks him for his kindness to Loulou.
(b) She apologizes for suspecting him of murdering Loulou.
(c) She tells him that she leaves him Loulou.
(d) She encourages him to go to confession more frequently.
5. Why does Félicité think that her illness makes sense?
(a) Because she had a dream about it.
(b) Because it is the same illness that Loulou died of.
(c) Because it is the same illness that Mme. Aubain died of.
(d) Because she is ready to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Félicité receive in a letter that Mme. Aubain reads to her?
2. Who moves to Pont-l'Eveque shortly Virginie dies?
3. Who comes by to chop wood and draw water for Félicité?
4. Why is Félicité nearly run over?
5. What illness does Virginie acquire?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)