|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distinctive trait does Félicité develop due to a fit of giddiness?
(a) She drags one leg.
(b) She develops a hunchback.
(c) She has a nervous twitch.
(d) Her head shakes.
2. What causes Félicité to catch tonsillitis?
(a) She contracts it while nursing a sick soldier.
(b) Her long search for Loulou.
(c) She contracts it from Mme. Aubain.
(d) She is accidentally locked out of the house in a storm.
3. Where does Paul spend much of his time?
(a) In the tavern.
(b) At school.
(c) In the library.
(d) At home.
4. What does Félicité consider doing shortly after she gets Loulou back?
(a) Move back to her hometown.
(b) Join a sisterhood.
(c) Get married.
(d) Retire from Mme. Aubain's service.
5. What news does Félicité receive in a letter that Mme. Aubain reads to her?
(a) She is offered another job.
(b) Her nephew is dead.
(c) Theodore wants to marry her.
(d) Her sister is moving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Virginie's grave stone?
2. What part of the catechism class does Félicité find beautiful and interesting?
3. What does Mme. Aubain do for the first few months after Virginie dies?
4. After Virginie dies, what does Félicité do every day?
5. How does Fabu feel after Félicité speaks to him?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)