|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents Félicité from being able to see Loulou before her death?
(a) Her eyes are swollen closed.
(b) Loulou is on the alter.
(c) Nothing: Loulou is the last thing she sees.
(d) She is blind.
2. What is Félicité's response to Virginie receiving her first communion?
(a) She feels angry.
(b) She regrets never having received communion herself.
(c) She claps her hands.
(d) She nearly faints.
3. Who commits suicide?
(a) Félicité's sister.
(c) Mme. Aubain.
(d) M. Bourais.
4. When Mme. Aubain and Félicité walk together, what do they talk about?
(a) Mme. Aubain's childhood.
(b) Virginie and Paul.
(d) Mme. Aubain's husband.
5. Why does Félicité feel it is wrong for Mme. Aubain to die before her?
(a) She believes the doctor is guilty of malpractice.
(b) She feels it is unfair of God to take the last person she loves away from her.
(c) She believes Mme. Aubain has a responsibility to take care of her.
(d) She believes servants should die before their masters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Félicité decide to do with Loulou's body?
2. Whose debts does Mme. Aubain pay off?
3. How does Fabu feel after Félicité speaks to him?
4. What part of the catechism class does Félicité find beautiful and interesting?
5. Who tells Félicité that the house is for sale?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)