|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul's wife do with Mme. Aubain's home and belongings?
(a) She takes all the furniture.
(b) She gives everything to Félicité.
(c) She takes a few items and sells the rest.
(d) She sells everything without visiting.
2. What does Mme. Aubain leave to Félicité when she dies?
(a) A small pension, but enough for her to live on.
(b) A small pension that will last her three years.
(d) All her property except the house.
3. What does Félicité suspect might be the cause of Loulou's death?
(a) She thinks he was poisoned with parsley.
(b) She thinks he had a heart attack.
(c) She thinks he was placed too close to the fire.
(d) She thinks she fed him the wrong medication.
4. What does Félicité do for Colmiche?
(a) She cleans his house once a week.
(b) She buys him a new coat.
(c) She takes care of him until he dies.
(d) She takes care of his grandchild.
5. What does Mme. Aubain feel when she is finally able to visit Virginie's grave?
(b) Comfort and consolation.
(c) An even more terrible sadness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stubborn trait does Loulou have that amazes Félicité?
2. When Mme. Aubain is finally able to go through Virginie's things, what does she find in the cupboard?
3. What is the only thing that holds Mme. Aubain's interest after Virginie dies?
4. What does Mme. Aubain do for the first few months after Virginie dies?
5. Where does Paul spend much of his time?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)